Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

QPR ..3pm

1 minute ago, roblcfc84 said:

I know it’s pre-season, I know it’s his first game. But Perez is just dreadful

It's a shame to say it but he does seem to be the weak link. And that's going off the last two seasons not just his first pre season game back. I think nacho would offer more in his place even if it's not nachos first choice position.

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Oops

cracking goal though, QPR playing really well. 

Or maybe Leicester just playing poorly.

If next season is anything to go by from what has been witnessed so far then expect a relegation battle or at best mid table 

• Haha 4

Just now, Fox85 said:

Perez is just ****ing awful how he get picked ahead of players from the under 16s I'd never know.......

Release him on a free 

To be fair to Perez it's his first game  ,however thought there were some excellent performances throughout the team, 

Ok there are a lot of Perez haters on here. Obviously some who comment are like sheep just following the flock and not capable to form their own opinions. However he may or may not be good enough to play for our club but does he really deserve this level of abuse he is getting? He does not pick the team he does what he is told to do and play. Just wish people would support the players on the pitch and not give the crap that gets fished out.

mind you QPR have scored guess Brendan will be asked to resign now

• Like 1