Dahnsouff Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 Certainly seems a very natural goal scorer. 3
dannythefox Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 14 minutes ago, foxfanazer said: He's adapted really well to the prem imo This.
funkyrobot Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 29 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said: Good finisher, very lightweight Agree with this. Needs to stop getting bullied by his opposing defender. For a premier league level striker he struggles with holding the ball up, challenging for 50/50’s and pressing in general. Fabulous finisher though.
Fox92 Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 32 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said: Good finisher, very lightweight Yeah, can't hold the ball. Thought it on Wednesday night but gave him the benefit of the doubt a bit considering Sanchez at Spurs is a fairly strong/aggressive defender.
Sampson Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 (edited) 39 minutes ago, Finnegan said: Don't think he's "very lightweight", think that's over the top. Leicester fans have a habit of expecting everyone that's at least six foot to be some sort of target man bully. That's obviously not his game. He's not as strong as Iheanacho but he's no weaker than Vards, he's just probably not as well balanced. He still holds the ball up fairly well, gets involved in some really good build up play, puts himself about a bit quite a lot. I like him but disagree that he's no weaker than Vardy Vardy has always been deceptively strong and been able to muscle off bigger players than him when going shoulder to shoulder. I like Daka a lot but I don't think he has the same strength and aggression as Vardy. Edited 23 January 2022 by Sampson 2
Popular Post Matt_Lcfc Posted 23 January 2022 Popular Post Posted 23 January 2022 (edited) Took his goal well today. He seems to have a really good strikers instinct, I like him. Also worth noting that he is know sat on nine goals and four assists giving him 117 minutes per goal. He is very much on track for a credible breakthrough season, a good addition I think. Edited 23 January 2022 by Matt_Lcfc 5
CosbehFox Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 For all the criticism of our summer signings, this has been superb signing and we’ve also slowly introduced him which has worked really well. 2
Bert Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 2 hours ago, Sampson said: I like him but disagree that he's no weaker than Vardy Vardy has always been deceptively strong and been able to muscle off bigger players than him when going shoulder to shoulder. I like Daka a lot but I don't think he has the same strength and aggression as Vardy. Certainly not aggression. I think a lot of Vardy’s strength comes from his raw pace. Whilst Daka is just as quick over a stretch, it’s the acceleration that gives Vardy the extra strength compared to Daka.
Cincinnati Fox Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 He has been excellent for his first season in the PL. 1
foxinsocks Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 Patson is more connected to the rest of the team than vardy. I love vardy... but every year now his powers will decline... he limits his work and so looks isolated. Btw. I do believe that with vardy or daka we should pop the odd ball over the top to keep the defenders guessing .
Buzzell Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 Looks a great prospect. He’s done very well considering it’s his first year. Knows where the goal is, he’s like shit off a stick and plenty of room for improvement.
Buzzell Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 3 minutes ago, foxinsocks said: Patson is more connected to the rest of the team than vardy. I love vardy... but every year now his powers will decline... he limits his work and so looks isolated. Btw. I do believe that with vardy or daka we should pop the odd ball over the top to keep the defenders guessing . I hate the fact we’ve scrapped the simple ball over the top. With our pacey front three of Barnes, Lookman and Vardy/Daka, surely every now and again it wouldn’t hurt just pinging a ball over the top from defence instead of us pissing about with it at the back and losing it like we usually do. 1 1
Salieri Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 The only true shining light of all our summer signings, done very well so far.
Tielemans63 Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 I love the guy, looks like his attitude is bang-on. Love his determination.
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 3 hours ago, lcfcben76 said: Good finisher, very lightweight This is so true. He's dangerous but he's also frustrating as moves can break down when the ball comes to him. I prefer Kel in all honesty.
OhYesNdidi Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 Really impressed considering all we do is hoof balls in the air for him. One chance, one goal today.
Finnegan Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 28 minutes ago, Bert said: Certainly not aggression. I think a lot of Vardy’s strength comes from his raw pace. Whilst Daka is just as quick over a stretch, it’s the acceleration that gives Vardy the extra strength compared to Daka. Vardy will really hit a guy, really go flying in there, Daka won't. Also don't think Daka's balance helps, he often seems to be turning and off balance when he's challenging someone. But equally he completely barged a centre back off the ball earlier in the box to get himself a shooting position only to be pulled back for a foul. We've seen him hold it up several times and get involved in build up play using his body. Ayoze Perez is lightweight. Daka isn't. 4
Popular Post Ric Flair Posted 23 January 2022 Popular Post Posted 23 January 2022 Never seen a player be able to gauge the offside trap perfectly, he's a master at timing his runs. He's coming along very nicely. Some technique improvements to make on the way he needs to hold his composure but his goalscoring instincts are very very good and he's a beast in the making. 8
Lesta2014 Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 Good job he can sniff out scraps because we aren’t creating a lot for him at the minute! Going to get better and better when service comes. 2
Popular Post MalletFox Posted 23 January 2022 Popular Post Posted 23 January 2022 Patson’s doing a grand job! I’ve been critical of Bouba’s start to life at Leicester but this guy has been terrific in the main. His premier league involvement has been sporadic with us generally favouring Vards to start, but 7 goal contributions in 9 games says everything. I don’t know about everyone else but I always feel Daka’s a threat either with his pace or his poachers instinct in the box, I think this guy is mustard and will continue improve! 8
HybridFox Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 He's gonna score an absolutely huge goal for us at some point. I can feel it
Hales Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 Love him, he is only going to get better and what a lovely guy he seems to be! 4
Popular Post Stadt Posted 23 January 2022 Popular Post Posted 23 January 2022 4 goals and 3 assists in about 5 or 6 game’s worth of PL minutes. We’ve got a gem on our hands. Imagine if we’d opted for a ‘proven’ player instead. 7
Collymore Posted 23 January 2022 Posted 23 January 2022 Looks immense. Nearly every aspect of the game comes naturally to him. At times he looks like the game comes too easy for him which is rare and special
Recommended Posts