Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Newcastle (h) : 14:00 Sunday Pre-Match

If we have so much illness why is Brendan not pressing for a postponement given our current form? 

They are no world beaters but we appear to have zero confidence and we’re so brittle. we could easily lose this and continue into a disastrous series of results. I wonder if this could be the end for Brendan? I really hope not but our lack of character is my biggest concern with the squad not their ability. 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

If we have so much illness why is Brendan not pressing for a postponement given our current form? 

They are no world beaters but we appear to have zero confidence and we’re so brittle. we could easily lose this and continue into a disastrous series of results. I wonder if this could be the end for Brendan? I really hope not but our lack of character is my biggest concern with the squad not their ability. 

Because very few of them actually have covid

11 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Nope. Hard to understand why folk on here don't want him to succeed.

I don't see him turning it around, there's something seriously wrong. Therefore for the sake of time maybe a world record PL defeat could just about be stomached if it gets us a new lease of life. He's done here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Totally underwhelmed for tomorrow and what we are likely to turn out with the defence. Hope I'm wrong and we put in a performance to be proud of again and cement our place in the middle before Spurs. 

Assuming all fit I would go: 

Kasper

Castagne  Evans Cags Thomas

Marc   Tielemans  Ndidi  Barnes

Maddison

Daka

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

And how will that help tje team while the game is being played? 

It may help to get them a manager who will play to their strengths.

Ralph rangnik,   when asked about his style ,  said that you have to find a style that suits the players you have.   Rodgers has run out of ideas.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Hope there is some spirit and backing from the stands tomorrow.

You're having a laugh aren't you? Most of the fans, just like this forum are stupid cvnts who will groan at the first time Kasper kicks the ball straight out (in the 12th second) and will be begging Newcastle to win so they've got more to moan about. To be fair I will probably do the same come 2pm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1