Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Deathlist 2022

3 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Let’s hope it’s not Great Balls Of Fire for him :ph34r:

Edit: Having read a little about his life it looks like it will be Great  🏀 🏈 Of 🔥 

Oh come on . How many of us can honestly say they haven’t looked at their 13 year old cousin and thought “ I’m going to ask her to marry me “

14 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Goodness Gracious .......

RIP

Why was this my immediate thought too? lol

Years ago, I recall watching a biopic starring Dennis Quaid unsurprisingly titled 'Great Balls of Fire' in which he spent virtually the entire movie with the same ridiculous forced fixed expression on his face. 

To be honest, I was recently surprised to discover that he was still alive. 

On 29/10/2022 at 17:24, Brizzle Fox said:

Yeah child rapist / paedophile dies at an old age. He'll be missed. Not.

RIP.  Not

I can't understand why he wasn't prosecuted for his open paedophilia and incest. Never mind that she was a cousin twice removed, she was 13. How can that be legally or even morally right. 

3 hours ago, Parafox said:

I can't understand why he wasn't prosecuted for his open paedophilia and incest. Never mind that she was a cousin twice removed, she was 13. How can that be legally or even morally right. 

I believe in the state they lived at that time it wasn't illegal, neither the age of his 'bride' nor the family link.

17 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

If ever there was a single moment defining why us oldies fell in love with football, then his goal in the FA Cup, was it.

FA Cup 1972.
Minow v Giant.
Full house with people climbing up trees to watch.
Mudbath of a pitch.
Crunching tackle.
35 yard screamer.
Goalkeeper flying through the air.
Scorer's arms aloft.
Kids in parkas invading the pitch - in perfect symmetry with Ronnie Radford wheeling away.

Poetry in motion ... it's got to be the most replayed goal on British TV.     Still makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck, 50 years later.

RIP Ronnie Radford

We used to recreate the celebration in the playground at school. 

7 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

RIP.

Never heard of him, but judging by his Wikipedia profile he appears to have had quite a tricky past.

Ya he was more of a b list (or c?) Celebrity. Troubled past and likely his demons got to him.

I wasnt into his music at all but r.i.p. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Ya he was more of a b list (or c?) Celebrity. Troubled past and likely his demons got to him.

I wasnt into his music at all but r.i.p. 

sold 4 million records didn’t he? That’s a fair amount considering I’d never heard of him!

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Why do so many people get found dead in the bath?

This is how I can justify not washing.

Clean those dirty bollocks after a days deliveries.  Nobody needs to smell that.

Guessing people either do drugs, too much alcohol, mixing meds with alcohol or could potentially have a medical issues while in the tub and fall unconscious/drown?

• Haha 1

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Clean those dirty bollocks after a days deliveries.  Nobody needs to smell that.

Guessing people either do drugs, too much alcohol, mixing meds with alcohol or could potentially have a medical issues while in the tub and fall unconscious/drown?

Totally drugs isn't it?

Jim Morrison, Whitney, Jeff Buckley, the woman from The Cranberries!

4 hours ago, WarehamFox said:

His sister was also a singer and died young, some grief for one family. Is fame worth it?

I would never want the attention. The money, of course but not the scrutiny that comes with it. 

It's a tough business. Suppose if you surround yourself with the right people it might not be as bad for you? Too many complexities though so i would rather be jattdogg. I have enough fame on here for my liking lol.

6 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I would never want the attention. The money, of course but not the scrutiny that comes with it. 

It's a tough business. Suppose if you surround yourself with the right people it might not be as bad for you? Too many complexities though so i would rather be jattdogg. I have enough fame on here for my liking lol.

That depends on what you're best known for...  :whistle:

• Haha 1