Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Deathlist 2022

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

The most cursed TV show cast ever? Just Dawn French and James Fleet still with us at this point. 

Emma Chambers was only 53 when she died and Roger Lloyd-Pack was relatively young at 69, but the rest were in their late 70's, 80's or even 90's when they died. I wouldn't call that cursed, just aging.

15 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Emma Chambers was only 53 when she died and Roger Lloyd-Pack was relatively young at 69, but the rest were in their late 70's, 80's or even 90's when they died. I wouldn't call that cursed, just aging.

That'll be it, I still. just see him as Trigger telling Mike that if it's a girl they're gonna call it Sigourney after some actress, and if it's a boy they're gonna call it Rodney. After Dave.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

That'll be it, I still. just see him as Trigger telling Mike that if it's a girl they're gonna call it Sigourney after some actress, and if it's a boy they're gonna call it Rodney. After Dave.

One of many exceptionally brilliant lines in that show. 

Not a dry eye in this house.....Bat Out Of Hell was always a "sunday morning while the dinners cooking album" in our house, that or "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road", it was played so often we'd know every word, every nuance of every note and every beat.

One of the last times I saw him on TV was the American Celebrity Apprentice where he flipped at Gary Busey as he mistakenly thought he'd taken his paint (no, really). 

Usually I'd be sat trying to think of a pun about Meatloaf dying, but I won't do that.....

What a legend though. I mean he didn't churn out successful album after successful album but his big albums were huge. 

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1