Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Deathlist 2022

I only got into Bollywood music a few years ago but if you listen to Lata Mangeshkar sing,  the quality and timbre of her voice can make you gasp at times.

You don't get to last THAT long and be THAT big without talent and she was supremely talented.

I wouldn't usually be a fan of Indian PM Modi, but here's what he had to say:

Also, I only found out recently that she was Asha Bhosle's sister. Some genetic talent there..

22 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I only got into Bollywood music a few years ago but if you listen to Lata Mangeshkar sing,  the quality and timbre of her voice can make you gasp at times.

You don't get to last THAT long and be THAT big without talent and she was supremely talented.

I wouldn't usually be a fan of Indian PM Modi, but here's what he had to say:

Also, I only found out recently that she was Asha Bhosle's sister. Some genetic talent there..

Brimful of Asha is in tribute to Asha Bholse, right?

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Bamber Gascoigne, aged 87

BBC News - Bamber Gascoigne: Original University Challenge presenter dies at 87
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60301687

Sol-Bamba-Hibs.jpg.be8238d94e0e53a7901affad046da35e.jpg

- Bamba grass groin

Sorry to learn about this. He was the quintessential voice of University Challenge. 

12 hours ago, Rain King said:

Former Oxford and West Ham (briefly) player Joey Beauchamp has died at 50. Always really rated him for Oxford in the 90s.

Sad indeed, a great player back then and I remember everyone raving about him at the time, played for Swindon when they were in the top flight but was always an Oxford lad. 

22 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Will miss the great voice of Mark Lanegan :(

Was hospitalised for a good while last year, wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Great tribute to him on Five Live Drive earlier from Peter Hook and some other musician (didn't catch who it was) but they both spoke very highly of Mark Lanegan