Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

Absolutely livid. Losing games by gifting goals are the worst. At least if a team plays you off the park you can sort of accept it. That at the end was absolutely horrid. 

At least if you don't win, then don't fvcking lose it. 

Disgraceful from us. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Youri has been awful today and that topped off his game for me, I'd also like to see vestegaard never ay for us again 

Agree. Dewsbury-Hall had a better game and should have stayed on. Tell me how someone as tall as Vestegaard wins so little in the air?

Generally I thought the whole team passed the ball around well tonight, but we were out muscled in 50 50 tackles; they seemed to win the duels and were stronger.

I'm just cheering myself up in the knowledge that Spurs will once again win nowt this season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Cags and Amartey, until Forfana is fit. Hamza has had his day at CB, against Watford. He won’t replicate that. VestandPants needs to be benched

Well Hamza had a decent game at RB today. Cags is a walking calamity 

Edited by hejammy
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Ref gifted them a hand ball goal which wasn't checked by VAR, added far too much extra time, didn't have the balls to send off a player who assaulted our defender, said player then scored a goal 2 minutes after the already too long extra time had finished.

We lost because we were shit and can’t see out games, nothing more. Can make all the excuses we want but we were by far the worser team, our defending is atrocious - right through the midfield to the back 5.

That was brutal. Don’t want to be too hard on the players because we were under pressure for a lot of that game and did well to be 2-1 up. Tielemans tried to go for a winner himself and why not and it backfired in a way you can’t really legislate for.

My only real criticism is that it was obvious the backline needed more protection after the opening 20 or so minutes and that never came from Rodgers.

It was a risky strategy, and ultimately it backfired.

Hopefully we’ll learn from this as we did after *that* Deeney goal. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

The whole Tottenham thing is really dull, both at matches against them and on here generally. All the bottlers, Spursy stuff can get in the bin, should've ended five years ago.

Utterly embarrassing trying to force a rivalry with them.

• Like 1

Missed this due to covid. Thank goodness.

Bizarre that we were somehow winning. Such an odd game, very disjointed performance with odd bits of quality and fortune with both of goals.

We need defensive reinforcement asap. 

Poor game management in the last 10 mins. 

3 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

I actually didn’t get a good feeling when KDB came off. Maybe he was physically done, but I thought he was everywhere on the pitch and doing a decent job defending. I thought Soumare was somewhat of a luxury and was not up to the pace of the game. Not sure he was to blame but I wondered if we would have won if KDB stayed on.

I think he plays for Man City. 

That was horrendous. Why we don't slate spurs for being super league cucks rather than old chat bemuses me.

Great to see JJ play for so long. 

Oh and Tielemans can f off if he's going to play like that. Vestergaard and soyuncu shouldn't play together.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

Today I and my work colleagues went snorkelling on a reef in the Indian Ocean, just off Kandooma Island in The Maldives, I/we swam with turtles, giant rays, reef sharks, giant octopus, dolphins, puffer fish and every kind of marine fish you could imagine.

Then I sat with my colleagues on tiny island drinking wine watching the sun set then headed back to Kandooma for dinner on the beachside restaurant with more wine.

I happily made my way back to my villa to settle on my bed to watch the game. 

For 95 mins I was quite proud of my team, loving seeing them be 2-1 up against a team I despise and looking forward to them completing one of the most life affirming days of my life.

But no! An almighty **** up that's left me as angry as **** at what I've just seen with an embarrassing capitulation when it should've all been done and dusted.

This game has overshadowed everything I have witnessed today and I'm seriously seriously ****ed off now. 

Did you see Vestergarrd when you were snorkelling - assuming you get whales there?