Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Honestly I bloody hate spurs. So much. Celebrated like they've won the league. Awful football club and fans 

I’d be going batshit if I saw my team score two after 95 mins to win it also.

I hate their fan base but I can’t fault them that. I’m more angry at our own players after that.

we’ve had some very good performances tonight. Madders. Hamza. Justin. Daka. Albrighton. The rest were drivel and just stupid. Thomas gets a free pass also

Just now, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Nearly every forward in that position would have shot from where he was. Can't blam Barnes for the defensive brain fart st the end. 

Yes you can. He squares and we score and that brain fart doesn't happen. Actually no most forwards would have squared in my opinion. It was a tight angle and had a defender on him. 

Youri needs to remind himself who's paying his wages this season, not dream about who's going to be paying them next season.  Apart from the mistake at the end, he contributed very little throughout the game.

Edited by PaulW

Just now, SystonFox said:

I’d be going batshit if I saw my team score two after 95 mins to win it also.

I hate their fan base but I can’t fault them that. I’m more angry at our own players after that.

we’ve had some very good performances tonight. Madders. Hamza. Justin. Daka. Albrighton. The rest were drivel and just stupid. Thomas gets a free pass also

KDH was drivel?

6 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

I actually think time was up before they got their equalizer

I was watching the clock and they equalised in 94.50 so 10 seconds left.

No idea how they then had time to score the winner.

The system tonight didn’t help us. The wing backs were told to make it a five out of possession and we got over ran in the middle as a result. 

The Youri reactions are baffling, everyone ahead of him played with their back to goal. The only time we beat a man in the second half was Hamza and we scored off that attack. 

The mistakes at the end are frustrating, but after 93 mins BR got exactly what he wanted from that system. 

We need a complete rebuild in defence over the summer with a combination of new players and the players we actually want to keep coming back to fitness. two new CBs and sell vestergaard and Soyuncu. Both are a liability. Possible a new right back too. Bertrand can go too. Castagne and Ricardo neither look like they will get back to what they once were. We've seriously got quite big problems in the short term. The rest of this season will be one almighty struggle.

Edited by reynard

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Well done to the Fosse Boys singing "Tottenham Hotspur, its happened again" with 10 minutes to go. Well done lads. ****ing brilliant.

The whole Tottenham thing is really dull, both at matches against them and on here generally. All the bottlers, Spursy stuff can get in the bin, should've ended five years ago.

• Like 2