Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

Any injuries when those two late goals went in?

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

I don’t think I’ve ever kicked the seat in front of me before but I leathered it. If any of our players had kicked the ball that hard away from our own goal, we might have drawn.

I did that at Cardiff away when we lost to a late winner and the woman whose seat it was gave me such a disappointed glance, I felt like an arse. 

She could **** off tonight though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I read one poster say he thought he had broken an ankle kicking the wall.

For me, I stormed from the sofa, and booted a soft (fortunately) cushion across the room, pulling a muscle in my neck in the process.

Cue a lecture from Mrs. FFF

Was my foot actually. I'm in absolute agony. I'm not going to go hospital until tomorrow. The vodka should numb the pain for now.

I'm so emotionally fatigued I honestly just left the ground laughing. Don't get me wrong, I am actually furious and the anger slowly settled in but in the heat of the moment I just couldn't help it. The absurdity of the whole thing just made me laugh. It was that or weep.

A slightly younger guy wearing a colourful coat in front of me in C2 was absolutely uncontrollable on the way out, booting everything he saw, swearing his tits off and thrashing his arms about. If that was any of you, I hope you're okay now. Don't worry, give it another decade and you'll grow to expect this sort of disappointment from City.

You get numb to it.

Edited by Finnegan

12 hours ago, Stadt said:

I don’t think I’ve ever kicked the seat in front of me before but I leathered it. If any of our players had kicked the ball that hard away from our own goal, we might have drawn.

Exactly the same reaction as my lad, fortunately the person sitting in it had vacated it about 3 minutes before.It would have been belted with the clapper, but he'd already launched that in anger when the equaliser went in.

• Like 1

My dad always goes on about paying the Leicester tax throughout his life. Stuff like I’ve had 40odd years of it etc etc, but he is right. I’m not having anyone tell me there’s a more emotionally draining club to support - when it’s good it’s ****ing euphoric but when it’s bad it’s complete capitulation of the highest order. We’ll all get to our older years and require treatment for stress related ailments and our files will just say “Leicester City supporter”. 

• Like 1