Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Vardy v Rooney

35 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Wow she's being shown up as an absolute snakey twat. I'd say it's highly likely she DID leak the Rooney rubbish but they must be confident of winning on a technicality or something :dunno:

hence my prediction of 99p and a packet of crisps 

22 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Feel sorry for JV in all this. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to leave in the summer, move to an MLS club and try to get away from all this. 

Our players might start distancing themselves from him & won’t be telling him personal stuff incase it ever gets leaked again. 

wealthy wives who don’t have jobs should be forced to do voluntary work ……. That would keep them busy and out of trouble 

13 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Can’t believe one of Ireland’s 2 national broadcasters Virgin Media just dedicated a few minutes of its main evening news show to this garbage ....put it ahead of events in Ukraine....We really live in a weird world

My eleven y o told me that Kate moss’ evidence is inadmissible yesterday …… why is he reading about a trial in California ???

Guest Mee-9

Genocide in Ukraine, and the UK newspapers are reporting a bloke having a 1 inch wonder over it.

Shocking stuff. 

I've discovered I have a talent. Probably a talent to rival Mrs Vardy's and that man with the small penis.

Anyone here wanting to employ a topical but desperately unfunny cartoonist for a national newspaper - I'm your man.

Biting satire.

fSis3Qq.jpg

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Daggers said:

I've discovered I have a talent. Probably a talent to rival Mrs Vardy's and that man with the small penis.

Anyone here wanting to employ a topical but desperately unfunny cartoonist for a national newspaper - I'm your man.

Biting satire.

fSis3Qq.jpg

That's as good as most courtroom artists' work, in fairness

image.png.846d46d93c97bf7a3273214be8598043.png

Edited by Bellend Sebastian

14 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Wow she's being shown up as an absolute snakey twat. I'd say it's highly likely she DID leak the Rooney rubbish but they must be confident of winning on a technicality or something :dunno:

It's up to Rooney to prove it was specifically Vardy and that's where the issue lies, and probably why Vardy is so confident of taking it to court. 

But nonetheless, it just shows her up to the kind of character she is with how some of the stuff has been revealed so far. She probably didn't expect to be quizzed on such issues. 

Reading into this a little 

the fact that Rooney tweeted that it’s ‘Rebekah vardy’s account’ could well end up saving her.  The convenient loss of evidence on vardy’s side will not play well with the judge either …

perhaps an ending where the judge decides both sides should pay their own costs and vardy is awarded a very low sum for damage to her reputation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Daggers said:

Biting satire.

fSis3Qq.jpg

titanic.jpg

• Haha 3