Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Vardy v Rooney

16 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Anyone reckon rooney shit it when hodgson asked him to have a word and went back to him a few hours later “done it boss, said he’d have a word” thinking no one would find out he’d bottled it. lol 

A senior international and known bigmouth Wayne Rooney scared of talking to newcomer Jamie Vardy? 😂 seems plausible 

• Haha 1

Nothing to do with Macho…

But both males, should be telling their wives to get down off the table, behave themselves

& cut their losses, where they have dug their own holes, on the back of their famous sporting  husbands..

Probably forcing them to say or get involved on something they themselves find embarrassing..

The problem is,things get said, and suddenly your stuck & can’t turn your back on your dippy-wife..

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Sickening that this crap was brought into Hodgson's thinking in a tournament where Vardy really should've been an absolute star for his country.

Answers a lot of questions though!

Rooney is quoted that JV9 had a can of Red Bull in his hand when he was speaking to his Mrs, must mean its absolutely true.

I think Rooney did speak to him but JV was probably so wary of his highly strung Mrs he thought better of it to mention it

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Would it be fair to say that because the Vardy’s haven’t returned to court after the afternoon break on the last day of the trial, that she knows she’s up shits creek without a paddle? 

I presumed that too - but we need someone who is a legal expert on here to comment

Mrs Rooney wiil appear again tomorrow to set the "record" straight

" And while we're on the matter of our other halves i'd like it to be known that i have 100% faith in my husband wayne's discretion and trustworthiness and to expand, he has never romped with prostitutes, never paid for a 48 year old grand mother in a rubber catsuit, never bunked off with other women whilst i was pregnant, never been charged with drunk driving or been thrown in a saudi prison cell for being pissed and never had it off with a bunch of ladies from chinawhite night club, everything is just an unfortuneate coincidence of being in the wrong place at the wrong time" 

• Haha 2