Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Vardy v Rooney

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Mrs Rooney wiil appear again tomorrow to set the "record" straight

" And while we're on the matter of our other halves i'd like it to be known that i have 100% faith in my husband wayne's discretion and trustworthiness and to expand, he has never romped with prostitutes, never paid for a 48 year old grand mother in a rubber catsuit, never bunked off with other women whilst i was pregnant, never been charged with drunk driving or been thrown in a saudi prison cell for being pissed and never had it off with a bunch of ladies from chinawhite night club, everything is just an unfortunate coincidence of being in the wrong place at the wrong time" 

What does that mean?

On what Planet did Rebekah Vardy think this was a good idea?  

good grief… I mean, if she was thinking this would ‘restore’ her reputation… so much is being aired that make her look even more like a  … well I better stop there!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Corky said:

Do we actually know what is wanted from this shitshow? 

Ridiculous that it is in main news bulletins.

This whole thing is because Rebekah wants to clear her name when all she's done is completely damage it further, had she just left the matter it'd have probably gone away

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Those text chains are ****ing vile, honestly how can you trust Jamie if you're a player at our club atm

Any link to these text chains?

While it probably leads to Vardy leaking stuff to his missus, we have no idea who Rebekah talked/talks to at the club regarding info. She could have had a lot of friendships or links with several players/staff.

Just now, StanSP said:

Any link to these text chains?

While it probably leads to Vardy leaking stuff to his missus, we have no idea who Rebekah talked/talks to at the club regarding info. She could have had a lot of friendships or links with several players/staff.

They're apart of that thread in that tweet linked. 

Infairness though that largely doesnt matter, even if Jamie's told her none of this it would put you on eggshells around him, rightly or wrongly 

4 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Infairness though that largely doesnt matter, even if Jamie's told her none of this it would put you on eggshells around him, rightly or wrongly 

All you'd have to do is tell him stuff that blatantly isn't true, to see if his missus sells it to the Sun.

That seems to be the done thing. :whistle:

7 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Just reading now.

Rebekah Vardy comes across as a money-grabbing attention-seeker. Her agent is just as bad. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bryn said:

How the **** has this come to court? Rebekah Vardy seems to have no case whatsoever.

Well she appears to be carrying a great wad of case papers into court every day, in her Versace solicitor suit, with trademark sunglasses