Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Vardy v Rooney

22 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Crass, and arguably not a great use of court time, especially when civil arbitration is available and affordable to such wealthy individuals.

The great thing about arbitration is that it is private and confidential dispute resolution with no press access and no publicity, so I'm surprised they didn't want to explore this avenue given all parties involved are such private people. 

Although full credit to whoever coined "Wagatha Christie". Different level pun.  

I quite like wagnum pi too 

• Haha 1

The quotes about the players being fuming with Mahrez are interesting too. I think a lot of us suspected it at the time, but what goes on behind closed doors, should really stay there for the good of the team overall.

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

What does Jamie see in her? 

I think a few of us have pondered that - nothing came easy to JV in his early career and he’s earned what he made from the game now I suspect he will be paying bundles for her vanity and greed 

8 minutes ago, blabyboy said:

The quotes about the players being fuming with Mahrez are interesting too. I think a lot of us suspected it at the time, but what goes on behind closed doors, should really stay there for the good of the team overall.

Of course they would be. He was one of our best players and he wanted away, we all would be. Not sure it helps anyone by stirring sh*t in the media. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

She’s an absolute scumbag, clearly Drinkwater was having personal perhaps mental health problems, then you’ve got her leaking it all to the press, no wonder he went off the rails. How could anybody trust her? 

A certain person said to another certain person via DM on a popular social networking site similar allegations to what has came out today. 

3 hours ago, Lionator said:

She’s an absolute scumbag, clearly Drinkwater was having personal perhaps mental health problems, then you’ve got her leaking it all to the press, no wonder he went off the rails. How could anybody trust her? 

I am sure that Vardy and Drinkwater are/were really good mates too. Absolutely classless, vindictive and nasty.

Why would someone who already has enough money to never work again look to make money out of someone else's misery?

• Like 1

On 10/05/2022 at 15:39, Ric Flair said:

Come on then Norwich let's sling some shit Jamie's way tomorrow night so we can finally see some goals and a win.

Something something "Norwich",

something something "stirring Peter Andre's porridge"...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lionator said:

Think its more the fact that hes a known scumbag and serial sex pest who regularly cheated on his mrs rather then what the Gold digger did tbh? 

Edited by South Shire Fox

Feel sorry for JV in all this. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to leave in the summer, move to an MLS club and try to get away from all this. 

Our players might start distancing themselves from him & won’t be telling him personal stuff incase it ever gets leaked again.