Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Championship Season - 2022/2023

Burnley will play good football under big Vinny. 

So glad football is back, but forgot how much I hate Andy Hinchcliffe rimming average championship players. 

• Haha 1

I reckon this job choice is really clever from Kompany. A club in need of a major shakeup in style amd if he can do it there he'll soon be attracting interest from Premuer league clubs. I bet he could've gone higher on reputation alone but this seems like a wise move

1 minute ago, Jaspa said:

What's happened to Huddersfield then? Play-off final last season, their stadium is half empty, getting booed off at h/t and everything is flat.

Lost in play-offs and probably recognise their chances of being up there again are slim, manager resigned earlier this month, sold Toffolo and O'Brien, getting absolutely dominated at home, take your pick. I also think the threshold for booing is a lot lower now than it used to be even quite recently.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Burnley will play good football under big Vinny. 

So glad football is back, but forgot how much I hate Andy Hinchcliffe rimming average championship players. 

I’m not watching but it’s not as bad as don goodman is it?

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Nige winning away. I'm getting Boro away in our promotion season vibes. Within 6 months Brendan will be sacked and we'll turn to the manager at the top of the Championship for a third go on the Pearson Express. Choo fvcking choo. Remember this post.

Unfortunately got screwed over by a horrendous refereeing decision and an even crueller deflection. 

• Like 1

Watching the efl highlights show on ITV4.

Bristol City went one nil up through a decent goal.

Penalty given for Hull was a joke and then they score a deflected goal for the 93rd minute.

Pearson was understandably pissed off in his post match interview and started by saying he didnt want to get into trouble on the first day with his comments, classic Nige.