Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ward or Iversen?

Ward or Iversen?  

750 members have voted

1. 1. Ward or Iversen for number 1?

• Ward
    • Iversen

43 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The point was… I or you haven’t watched him. I don’t care who raved about him, look at some of their previous players of the year. Utter shite!!

One of my mates is a Rotherham season ticket holder. Watched him over a full season, absolutely raved about him. He can’t be any worse than Ward. Sets his wall up for the free kick then promptly positions himself behind the wall and leaves the whole of the right hand side of his goal unprotected with no walk in front of it. 

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

One of my mates is a Rotherham season ticket holder. Watched him over a full season, absolutely raved about him. He can’t be any worse than Ward. Sets his wall up for the free kick then promptly positions himself behind the wall and leaves the whole of the right hand side of his goal unprotected with no walk in front of it. 

I hope he’s amazing, but I haven’t seen him play to judge more than like twice. 

4 hours ago, Nod.E said:

I don't think he's been great but I'm surprised to see scathing criticism of him. We're still in this mess if we'd had Allisson in net.

Then again, people regularly complained about Schmeichel. I did say people took him for granted and will realise how good he was when he's gone.

Okay I was wrong. He's not very good.

• Haha 2

It's a joke he is our number 1. In the PL.

I don't agree with Rodgers calling the board out constantly but they don't need to look at themselves with this. Everyone knew Kasper wanted to go so a replacement goalkeeper, a good goalkeeper, should have been priority a year or so ago. 

Such an important position and we're playing a number 2 as number 1.

45 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Don't think either goalkeeper is making a difference when our defence is absolute horsesh**

What won’t help is playing a CDM as a CB and starting the backup youth LB over a Belgium international. 

I do think Ward isn’t showing himself anywhere near Kaspars level