Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

We'll soon knock that consistency out of him :D

Opens the 'every obliging leicester city thread' in 6 months

"Unfortunately for Wout, his first EVER injury is a ruptured ACL and he wont feature until 2024 at the earliest"

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Same agent as Youri.

Said this a minute ago, i'm never sure how much this sort of thing matters, but it's a very small agency and Youri and Wout are his two big earners.

It's not like we've fallen out with Youri either is it, in fact we're being very fair so probably have a good relationship with him and his agent

21 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

These stats for defenders can be deceiving because it can depend on how the team plays - the stats are per 90 remember

The defensive stats for someone like Dias for example initially look shocking because he barely has to engage a player so they are all in the very low percentile

But they look brilliant for Tarkowski because he has to defend a lot

Right but the thing is that he hardly passes the ball (which you would expect from a possession team) or wins many tackles, pressures or clearances (which you would expect from a defensive team).

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

2 questions 

do reims have plenty of CB's

if the answer is no then if they aren't being linked to CB's then this isn't happening ...

Leicester dont have very many CBs either (well we do but not many that are very good). Didnt stop the Fofana to Chelsea deal (his leg might though, apparently) 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

2 questions 

do reims have plenty of CB's

if the answer is no then if they aren't being linked to CB's then this isn't happening ...

We're giving Vesty in part-ex 🙏

Edited by Gravel
Bloody auto correct

I've no particular view on this, he's not a player I've followed before but reading up on him briefly, if we can make do with the lack of aerial prowess then he seems the sort of defender who will be an asset to us. Seems like a Soyuncu replacement than Fofana.

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Leicester dont have very many CBs either (well we do but not many that are very good). Didnt stop the Fofana to Chelsea deal (his leg might though, apparently) 

the fofana deal wouldn't happen if it started within the last few days.

we have had more than a month to line up a replacement.  you wont get players in unless the selling club have time to get one in or they dont need cover 

First impressions, I’m underwhelmed. From all these exciting defenders we’ve been linked to, the one we look close to signing is the worst one. He looks like Cags 2.0, and not when Cags was good either. 

Would rather Dawson than him. But I hope he proves me wrong if we do end up signing him.

Just now, st albans fox said:

the fofana deal wouldn't happen if it started within the last few days.

we have had more than a month to line up a replacement.  you wont get players in unless the selling club have time to get one in or they dont need cover 

I know mate, I was agreeing with you. It was meant to be sarcastic in tone but clearly didnt come across. 

• Like 1