Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Leicester City ‘have offered’ a package worth €15m to Atalanta for forward Jeremie Boga, with the Italian side open to a deal.

Of course as they have no use for him, lucky for them the same mugs who chased Vestergaard for years despite clear warning signs have come along to take away another clubs problem, we seemingly can't help ourselves.

• Like 2

Just looked at his record, 26 next week and one decent season in Serie A three years ago, reminds me of Ghezzal.

We were linked with Lemar a couple of seasons ago who was on a downward trajectory which I didn't mind as his top level was so high when at Monaco. Lemar has continued to flop since we were linked but has 27 caps for France, a €70m move and was linked with the best clubs for €100m+ in his time.

Boga has never had a high baseline, Chelsea sold him for £3.5m after one appearance and three years at the after loans to Birmingham amongst others. Sometimes you can look at a player's history and he reeks of flop before he even comes here, Ghezzal, Benalouane, Musa and Ward spring to mind and Boga would be the same.

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's played 17, SEVENTEEN times on the right in over 250 appearances at youth and senior level, this is absolutely staggering.

Got everything crossed it’s a lazy link based on the previous window.

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Got everything crossed it’s a lazy link based on the previous window.

As back up LW I'd not be against a loan deal but it unnerves me greatly that we don't have the squad room or finances for two wingers and two new defenders. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's played 17, SEVENTEEN times on the right in over 250 appearances at youth and senior level, this is absolutely staggering.

which makes me think surely this can't be it

Tanner said our preferred target would be pricey, our T1s have said we want a right-sided attacker, Brodge has said he wants someone out there, surely Boga can't be seriously joining unless its literally as a bench option for when Barnes inevitably gets injured/ is shit

Please pull out of this deal. What the **** is wrong with the club?! Why can’t we just sign a half decent RW?! It surely can’t be that difficult. Boga is not the guy. 

Edited by Jakemoore
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

As back up LW I'd not be against a loan deal but it unnerves me greatly that we don't have the squad room or finances for two wingers and two new defenders. 

Got a feeling a few may leave.

I can see 2 permanent transfers, and maybe 1 or 2 loans.

6 hours ago, moore_94 said:

That puts Leicester at the front of the queue as Atalanta are hoping to recover part of the €22m they paid for the player in July this year.

Always lovely to hear that the selling club are willing to paddle up with him clinging to a pool noodle!

2 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

Sure that Boga would be back up for Barnes, rather the RW target. 

The January window tends to be a seller’s market, so we’ll have to maybe spend more on the RW now than wait till the summer. 

We do not need anymore back up! we need better than what we have now,If we buy back up and shit back up at that I ll go ****ing spare.

I'd be disappointed if we signed him particularly if he is the only winger, signing average players has got us into the mess we are in.

Lookman has taken his place in the Atalanta side right? Says it all.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

I am hoping this new head of recruitment is an improvement on the disaster that was Conger-eel.  We really do need someone in control of this that has fresh ideas and looks outside the bargain bin in Aldi. Bogie and Keane- really?  Come on Board stop this insanity.