Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

Just now, Dames said:

Not really any defender to be getting a score like that after such a rout is lucky. 

It was an okay debut, a decent tackle and couple nice touches here and there but he wasnt exactly towering or commanding. 

For reference Evans was a 1. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Not really any defender to be getting a score like that after such a rout is lucky. 

It was an okay debut, a decent tackle and couple nice touches here and there but he wasnt exactly towering or commanding. 

It was more than that I think. 

Can't really pin any of the goals on him. Especially the first few. We virtually had no midfield for the rest. 

Could have even had an assist after he drove forward but Daka failed.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It was more than that I think. 

Can't really pin any of the goals on him. Especially the first few. We virtually had no midfield for the rest. 

Could have even had an assist after he drove forward but Daka failed.

I can see where you are coming from but as part of a collective he was part of a defence that conceded 6 goals. He might not have been individually at fault but on the flip side he didnt really do anything individually to stop us from conceding either. 

I’m not saying he’s a bad player his debut individually was okay and didnt look out of place at this level but lets not get over excited because he shown a little bit of aggression in a 6-2 loss. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Can you play in a defence that ships 6 on your debut and be considered a new cult hero?

a writer, musician, artist, or other public figure who is greatly admired by a relatively small audience or is influential despite shipping 6 goals in first game

Oxford Languages

If our future is losing then let us atleast be cultish about it