Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

1 minute ago, wokinghamfox said:

Must admit we were stung a few times at the back tonight. Wouldve conceded a few had it been Man C. That defence has my arse twitching every time the opposition comes forward

Every team on the planet would likely concede a few playing Man City in all fairness

• Like 1

We were stung a few times at the back but this is the Premiership. It’s full of top class players.

Overall I like how he plays. He’s no nonsense, not frightened to get his head in (I think and hope he’ll really improve us at set pieces) and is very keen to impress. He has a point to prove, which is always good to see.

Cult hero in the making!

• Like 1

Thought he was very decent. Was on the end of most long balls and crosses and in the main dealt with some tough situations which he will have to get used to as we play a high line and let players walk through the midfield.

Very promising home debut from the lad and will only improve as he gets the know the rest of the squad

• Like 3

Guest Mee-9

Love the forward play. 

Many times tonight he picked the ball up, carried it into space and looked for a forward pass. 

No Amartey bollocks sideways, so any of that. 

He made a couple of wayward passes and there were one or two dodgy positional moments but I Iove the way he's able to pass forward under pressure and his aggression is exactly what we've been missing. Suddenly we looked a bit safer defending set pieces despite one or two flappy moments by Ward.

Overall looks capable and handy but will be found out against better teams with his positional play.  There has already been a few occasions in 2 games where he has played the last man onside.  Think it may be a pace thing but if they had not hit the post rather than scoring from the first opportunity he gave them then we could have been looking at a much different game.