Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

22 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Looks decent, but has an error in him and his positioning needs work. But not too shabby. Things to work on, but happy enough. An in form Cags and him would make a decent partnership. Though way too much hair!  

Ah…. A balanced post

i love the enthusiasm for him, but I’m not fully convinced 

aggression - yes

positive on the ball - yes

positioning/ ability to make life difficult for himself - needs some work

The third point for any centre half is the most important attribute 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Decent first home performance which combined with the fact that the French chap who he replaced is now injured and out for six weeks. So a good week all-round 😆

Really don’t understand comments like this, some of our fans are a weird bunch. 

Happy that former players get injured, just cause they have moved on. I swear some of our fans remain more obsessed with former players than other clubs. Odd.

12 minutes ago, Messi said:

Happy that former players get injured, just cause they have moved on. I swear some of our fans remain more obsessed with former players than other clubs. Odd.

Just because he moved on.! Let fans and club down massively sorry nothing weird about it at all and I for one couldn't careless if he excells or fails at Chelsea. But I. probably like thousands of our fans are happy that he's not doing so well at his new club. Bit of karma coming into play. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Just because he moved on.! Let fans and club down massively sorry nothing weird about it at all and I for one couldn't careless if he excells or fails at Chelsea. But I. probably like thousands of our fans are happy that he's not doing so well at his new club. Bit of karma coming into play. 

Which one is it? 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Messi said:

Jesus wept:claude: if he had his legs mangled in a car crash then it would be horrible to laugh at that but it's 6 weeks of god knows how much money for doing fcuk all.

It's more funny that Chelsea paid 70M (still cheap) and he is injured already.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Phenom said:

He’s like Soyuncu in so many ways…

Soyuncu in his prime was miles better.

Faes has made errors leading to at clean cut chances every single game so far. It was only Forest’s shit finishing that save him last time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

There’s far too much on here of posters making out players are something they aren’t after a couple of games.

Faes is no exception.

Yep people were getting excited about his debut in a game where we conceded 6 goals. It was beyond parody. 

I said it before, he’ll be a steady player at this level and nothing more. 

Not a patch on Fofana and not close to an in form Soyuncu either. 

• Like 1