Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Which football manager is your Alter ego?

Which touch line manager best reflects how you'd behave in their position. Who's your doppelganger?

Are you a raving Klopp or a studious notebook Rodgers, maybe something in between?

NB. Not sure which is the best word to relate to this question Alter ego or doppelganger so I've used both.

Nigel Pearson is definitely me up to about mid 20s. Idealistic, at times a lack of diplomacy and honest to my own detriment but also heart in right place.

Now - probably Hasenhuttl - days of giving a shit and days not, a bit worn down under pressure, not too bothered about what other people think.

• Like 1

Even though I'm an old fart now, I teach leadership skills in the corporate world and I'm always abreast of new research in this field.

I like new, modern methods in order to get the best out of young, dumb, millionaire footballers.

Basically, I'd be a cross between Graham Potter and Eddie Howe

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Even though I'm an old fart now, I teach leadership skills in the corporate world and I'm always abreast of new research in this field.

I like new, modern methods in order to get the best out of young, dumb, millionaire footballers.

Potter has also aged like a fine wine, just like your good self!

Which is why I'd say I was a Mourinho...

A sexy silver fox, not as highly in demand in my field of expertise as before, but I've still got it :D

_127163530_bbc-sport-index-imagery-2-split-images-gradient-463ddd2a-d593-429d-8e54-7f6886770d39.jpg

• Haha 1

Garth Crooks

I like to think I'm intelligent and everyone wants to hear what I have to say and if I did actually want to do it, I'd be a far better manager than any Premier League manager as I clearly know more about football than they do! 

But the sad truth is, I'd be hopeless at it, so it's just as well I'll never get the chance... 

On 09/11/2022 at 18:30, Izzy said:

Just realised we were watching the @Izzy derby tonight!

• Haha 1

On 13/11/2022 at 00:48, PhillippaT said:

Who's the laziest football manager ever? That'd be me :D  Successful? I doubt it! :P 

That's a good question! I'm thinking Harry Redknapp. Between takeaways, meals out and his wife bloke has most probably never cooked a meal in his life. or gone for a run for that matter!

• Like 1