Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Morocco Vs Portugal - Saturday 10th December 15:00

22 minutes ago, Sly said:

The keeper has made a great claim. For me, Fernandes has every right to go for that. 95% of keepers let that go. 

Fernandes had eyes for the keeper, jumped in with a forceful shoulder, both off the air and then claimed he'd done nothing. He's a right to go for it but that shouldn't be the keeper.

Portuguese diving hilarious in those last few minutes. Showing their colours.

• Like 3

Just now, Vacamion said:

The ref should have booked the first Portgual player who approached him after the half time whistle and then said to the second one, do you want one, an' all?  

Want to see this across football at large

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The ref should have booked the first Portgual player who approached him after the half time whistle and then said to the second one, do you want one, an' all?  

Do you want some???

Screenshot_20221210-155328_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 2

Excellent. I don't like me forming a dislike for teams purely on the basis of them having arses in the squad (like Ronaldo, and Fernandes) because it's not just about them, and there are decent blokes around them...

BUT....

....I will allow myself a smile if Ronaldo in particular packs yet another sulky sad. 

1 minute ago, Jaspa said:

Fernandes had eyes for the keeper, jumped in with a forceful shoulder, both off the air and then claimed he'd done nothing. He's a right to go for it but that shouldn't be the keeper.

Portuguese diving hilarious in those last few minutes. Showing their colours.

Just wait till Ronaldo comes on. Him diving for a peno is their best bet lol

45 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Can’t wait for half of the coverage trained on Ronaldo’s face looking like a slapped arse.

Ronaldohno.jpg.55e3040a69f6afff12017ed5594e6f3d.jpg

Whistling a happy tune now they're chasing the game ... figures he'll get the whole second half.

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Clattenbury / Mike Dean style! 

1 minute ago, when_you're_smiling said:

There hasn’t been a single yellow yet. 

Morocco been the better side and a Portugal already resulting to try and con the ref and not much else.

Yet. I can easily see Portugal going postal in the second half, Pepe and co. That is unless they score early.

• Like 1