Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Newcastle Away - League Cup Quarter Final Pre Match

13 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

You honestly think our team of of weak mentally pussy’s will beat these physically 🤣🤣🤣 come on mate think again, nothing other then a strong home win incoming, zero faith in us performing at the minute 

No.

I specifically said that Sheffield Wednesday had done this and I suggested that we wouldn't.

So, no.

Got absolutely no confidence we can get through this, but you never know.

One of our best performances last season was the first 60+ mins vs Liverpool in the QF last season and we played 2 up front then amidst many injuries.

Iversen

Castagne

Faes

Soyuncu

Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans

Braybrooke

Perez

Iheanacho

Daka

Just now, Ric Flair said:

One of our best performances last season was the first 60+ mins vs Liverpool in the QF last season and we played 2 up front then amidst many injuries.

Iversen

Castagne

Faes

Soyuncu

Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans

Braybrooke

Perez

Iheanacho

Daka

Is there no chance Maddison will be back?

34 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

This might be the last league cup that isn't completely ruined by the new proposals that are clearly a pretense to eventually abolish it. I know we're shit now but I'll be very sad if we're knocked out of it.

Know exactly what you mean. Even if they remove the european qualified teams but keep the cup it would essentially stop being a major trophy.

45 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You could almost script this game.

We will go into a surprise 0-2 in the first half, all feeling fairly chipper only to see Newcastle fight back to win 3-2, leaving us all feeling used and abused….. 

We aren't scoring goals and they don't concede goals, surely the script would more likely be just the usual deflating loss where we barely lay a glove?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, winteriscoming said:

Perez master class incoming. Hat trick and Newcastle decide to re sign him instead of Maddison for 80m……

the reality is that we are bigger mugs than newcastle at the moment and it’s more likely we give him a new 5 year deal than newcastle buy him. So just a brace please perez 

1 hour ago, howie said:

3 games without a win for them, they will be under a bit of pressure for the first time this season on Tuesday night as it’s their last chance of silverware.

Good time to play them in my opinion 

Second time this season. We had a six games winless run earlier in the league campaign.

What shape are Leicester in, injury wise? 

Just now, Jawdee said:

Second time this season. We had a six games winless run earlier in the league campaign.

What shape are Leicester in, injury wise? 

We’ve currently got 9 players out injured. Including Maddison, 3 of our first choice back four, Ricardo, Evans and Justin, as well as Dewsbury Hall and Soumare who have been our regular Midfield starters.

So we’re not in great shape injury wise, the good news is, it’s been like this for a couple of years so we are pretty used to it by now.

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Fox said:

We’ve currently got 9 players out injured. Including Maddison, 3 of our first choice back four, Ricardo, Evans and Justin, as well as Dewsbury Hall and Soumare who have been our regular Midfield starters.

So we’re not in great shape injury wise, the good news is, it’s been like this for a couple of years so we are pretty used to it by now.

****ing hell. that's brutal.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Iversen

Castagne

Faes

Soyuncu

Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans

Braybrooke

Perez

Iheanacho

Daka

Strongly feel Iversen should be starting for this, but have a hunch he will go for Ward. It will be the opportunity for us to see if Iversen has what it takes at PL level. Would love him to do well and really put pressure on that number one spot.

Really not sure about Ndidi at all. Looked unfit at Fulham. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJQuik said:

This might be the last league cup that isn't completely ruined by the new proposals that are clearly a pretense to eventually abolish it. I know we're shit now but I'll be very sad if we're knocked out of it.

FInd it incredible that the only managers that seem to have any issue with it have literally 50+ players to pick from.

Other sports people must laugh at this tired bollocks from footballers all the time.