Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Newcastle Away - League Cup Quarter Final Pre Match

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Trophy?

“It would be fantastic. That’s the aim. We have a view to getting to the final. We know it’s a tough game, but it will be a tough game for them as well. We have to deal with everything that is thrown at us. It will be great.”

That's what I like to read. Lets do this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I pray to God this has been miscommunicated lol lol lol

Otherwise, wtf? 

Actually that would explain a lot. Certainly played as if most of them found out there was a game on 10 pints deep just before tucking into their figgy pudding on Christmas Day.

30 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I think the team I suggested could still get us through to the semi final.

That said, I don't think we will win against Newcastle, at their place, whatever team we field.

Because we lost to Fulham, the game against Forest is so much more than 'a league fixture'.

Forest AWAY is a very tough game, which we must get a result out of.

Each to their own I suppose. But there's only one must win game this week and it's tomorrow. If we don't we're out. If we lose to Forest we're not down are we.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BrummieFOX said:

Each to their own I suppose. But there's only one must win game this week and it's tomorrow. If we don't we're out. If we lose to Forest we're not down are we.

Forest is not so much a 'must win', more like a 'must not lose'

but, I take your point. I guess I'm just prioritising league over cups, having witnessed our results since the WC.

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Don't think we will but would love to beat these and put the skids on their season a little bit. They think they can win every game now (rightly so) but to go out two cup competitions in 4 days would put a dampener on it.

Couple of Geordies at work been giving it the big'un. Will be very sweet indeed

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Ward

Castange Amartey Faes Thomas

Mendy Tielemans 

Perez Iheanacho Barnes

Vardy (or Daka) 

About the best we can do at the moment with all the injuries - though I’d swap the positions of Perez and Iheanacho.

Neither is a winger but Perez is so much more productive in the middle and Iheanacho’s nifty footwork and penchant for cutting inside on to his left foot (and Burn’s weaker right) could cause them problems.

• Like 4

Just now, Hammo said:

About the best we can do at the moment with all the injuries - though I’d swap the positions of Perez and Iheanacho.

Neither is a winger but Perez is so much more productive in the middle and Iheanacho’s nifty footwork and penchant for cutting inside on to his left foot (and Burn’s weaker right) could cause them problems.

Yeah wouldn't be against that. 

Wouldn't mind seeing this either :D

Ward

Castange Amartey Faes Thomas

N'didi

Braybroke Tielemans 

Perez

Vardy Iheanacho

The negativity in here is astounding, many believe we have lost before we get on the coach. The worst thing is though, those who are saying we will loose are those who will moan like hell when we actually loose, what a joyous bunch we are when things aren't going well :blink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

The negativity in here is astounding, many believe we have lost before we get on the coach. The worst thing is though, those who are saying we will loose are those who will moan like hell when we actually loose, what a joyous bunch we are when things aren't going well :blink:

*lose

• Haha 1

Iverson

Castagna. Soyuncu Faes Thomas

Mendy

Tielemans. Braybrooke

Nacho.    Barnes

Daka

front foot football,..Players should recognise the way forward,just follow the black

& white stripes of Newcastle..