Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham (H)..up next.

It’s got to be the same starting eleven for this one bar injuries. Would be good to get some of our injured players back but I don’t think we should change for this one and same intensity and tenacity to get at them from the off. 

I really don’t like Spurs! Even saying that word makes me feel nauseous. 

• Like 1

On 05/02/2023 at 14:18, lanefox said:

One change Youri for Wilf 3-1

Seems sensible. Either you keep KDH's pressing or keep Youri's tackling. Depends on the game plan. Keeping Son and Kane will be a task better suited to Youri's tackling though.

Not sure how in form Wilf is. But out of Soumare, Wilf and Mendy there's only one tackler.

Edited by Foxxed

Didn't realise how bad our record against these actually was. Lost 8 of their last 10, including the last 4 - the last 4 we've let in 16 goals!!!

I don't think they're that special this season. They're not rubbish, but they have their vulnerabilities. The bit that scares me is that we're notoriously bad at throwing points away from winning positions and these are the comeback kings.

10 hours ago, Supergray22 said:

It’s got to be the same starting eleven for this one bar injuries. Would be good to get some of our injured players back but I don’t think we should change for this one and same intensity and tenacity to get at them from the off. 

I really don’t like Spurs! Even saying that word makes me feel nauseous. 

My girlfriends kid is a Spurs fan. He has  a Spurs water bottle and I don’t allow to be out on show 🤣

5 hours ago, Bptiger said:

Well all I can say is if we defend like we did last week TETE will have to score 10 for us to win , we were terrible, don’t care  if everyone thinks ndidi is playing badly we need him in front of that back 4 . 

without a DM we will be cut apart by them - Kane will drop deep into the hole and son and kulesevski have the pace to run amock ahead of him.  But Brendan rarely changes a winning line up ….