Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

What's next for Brendan Rodgers?

I'm curious to see where he ends up next. Strangely his stock is still high amongst pundits and the general football world. 2 years of utter garbage here and his reputation hasn't taken a hit.

I could see the West Ham job beeng available in the summer. A club with similar profile to ours. That's his level. Any talk of Spurs or Chelsea is delusional.

Edited by Koke

Seems unlikely a big club would go in for him. That leaves the mid table. In that they are always 1 bad season away from relegation, you'd probably want a manager with a bit more than him. He wants world class players. I hope we've seen the last of him over here. Can't stand the bloke. Narcissistic ****.

I'm not sure. I doubt he'll get a big club in the UK till he's reproved himself. Could see somewhere like West Ham, Leeds etc. Whilst the media have helped protect brand Brendan; I'm sure other clubs saw his arse covering and inability to take responsibility whilst throwing the club under the bus.

Abroad is a possibility. There aren't many teams in La Liga or Serie A that will pay a manager 10 million a year - or have the transfer funds to play Brendan ball.

Wherever he goes I look forward to when one of their fans comes on here to ask for our opinion on him.

Could easily walk into one of the lesser top six clubs. Yes he has his flaws the longer he's in the hotseat but as much as some of our fans would disagree, x2 5th, 8th and a couple of trophies in 3 full seasons here is not a failure whatsoever. He'd do well to explain what went wrong this season though. 

• Like 1