Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

The Foxestalk Hall Of Fame!

15 hours ago, RobHawk said:

I remember there was a poster, and I think he was a Algerian Mahrez fanboy, who used to create and post 3d avatars of the players, but they looked nothing like the players in question 🤣

That one of Kasper(?) dancing that faded to black with 'The End...?' broke me. If it's the thing I'm remembering.

Edited by Mark_w

47 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Does anyone remember the end of season awards after we won the championship and it was live streamed? That thread was chaos.

Brought to you by Wirecast :D

18 hours ago, RobHawk said:

I remember there was a poster, and I think he was a Algerian Mahrez fanboy, who used to create and post 3d avatars of the players, but they looked nothing like the players in question 🤣

17 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Oh god, these were haunting.

2 hours ago, Mark_w said:

That one of Kasper(?) dancing that faded to black with 'The End...?' broke me. If it's the thing I'm remembering.

His name was @benn but sadly his videos are longer available to view :(

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Does anyone remember the end of season awards after we won the championship and it was live streamed? That thread was chaos.

That was great!

Edited by Tuna

On 12/05/2023 at 11:09, davieG said:

This is almost sensational.

It's just missing the exact moment of impact when Marsh (Kokopops) commits GBH on LD3 with some Chuck Norris style goalkeeping and evidence of what was quite clearly the superior lobbed goal for the O21s.

Oh and it was definitely 3, TPH was miles onside.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

This is almost sensational.

It's just missing the exact moment of impact when Marsh (Kokopops) commits GBH on LD3 with some Chuck Norris style goalkeeping and evidence of what was quite clearly the superior lobbed goal for the O21s.

Oh and it was definitely 3, TPH was miles onside.

As I recall there were three players playing me on. A magic brace. A real victory for the overs. 

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Swear he once started posting pics on here of a girl he claimed to be dating who looked about 12?

The best bit was when he had to come back on here to stay she'd binned him less than a day later. 

And @Finnegan posting about him on the Charlton forum begging them to take him back so he'd stop posting on here was near Wildean in its beautiful prose. Quite a lot more profane, mind.

Remember that one poster who kept creating topics about being a teacher and asking whether kids should be allowed to go to the toilet?

Proper weird stuff, must have posted it at least twice if not three times.

Edited by Tuna
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Thank you - hopefully whatever league we're in next season we stop playing like dogmuck and I'm more inclined to make some new ones

Tbf, a couple of player/dog muck gifs might be pretty appropriate! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Thank you - hopefully whatever league we're in next season we stop playing like dogmuck and I'm more inclined to make some new ones

You shouldn't lack opportunities with about 15 new players coming in - and possibly a new management team (Deano's block head and amiable manner surely spark ideas, not to mention JT and his alleged "romantic" activities - don't let life pass you by! ;))

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

Wasn’t there an odd bloke who virtually said he sexually assaulted a woman in a park. 

Tincy. He's already been mentioned about 2 pages back. He didn't do the assaulting. He claimed he rescued a woman in Bede Park from being raped. In thanks she invited him to hers for dinner one evening and they had sex (with her consent).

When did FoxesTalk start? According to my profile I’ve been a member since June 2008, but I’m sure I remember slagging off Mandaric on here for not making Nigel Worthington the full-time manager. Maybe I imagined it.