Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Young hungry manager please - carrick or similar 

buy only young hungry players and get rid of the dross soaking up mega wages 

start again from top to bottom

and then don't ever get above ourselves with these silly contacts for players who couldn't give a fvck ever again 

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

and then don't ever get above ourselves with these silly contacts for players who couldn't give a fvck ever again 

I'd also take someone with something to prove. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I agree, but the January signings don't exactly fill you with confidence do they?

Steven Schumacher.  Got Plymouth up with a lower budget than most of his rivals.  Talks sense and actually has a plan B.

Not the fancy name that others want, but the sort of manager that would get us as a club.

I don't think we are that attractive an option though

1 minute ago, MonarchFox said:

Steven Schumacher.  Got Plymouth up with a lower budget than most of his rivals.  Talks sense and actually has a plan B.

Not the fancy name that others want, but the sort of manager that would get us as a club.

I don't think we are that attractive an option though

Bollocks would Schumacher not come here lol

6 minutes ago, MonarchFox said:

It was who would you like, not who would come.

We'll end up with some out of work Manager desperate for a job 

Probably to your second sentence. But think you've misunderstood, I'm saying I don't think he would turn us down. Was gonna mention him earlier on because Ipswich's manager gets a fair bit of attention but I've not seen Schumacher's name mentioned once 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Gyokeres and Hamer have propelled them to those heights, as did Grealish for Dean Smith when they won the play-offs at Villa, doesn't mean he should stay and take on the most important rebuild in our history.

The most important thing for me is to cut down on the coaching staff, too many voices on the bench offering absolutely nothing from Stowell and Sadlers time in charge.

A manager using good players to elevate the clubs position? I can’t see that catching on, what a fraud.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fox in the sox said:

Parker may be a good shout to get us up but then he would have to be kept on at a level where he really struggles - but maybe the important thing is getting up and seeing where we go from there.

You say where he really struggles, discount the few games he had at Bournemouth this season how bad is his record? I assume he was relegated at Fulham which is hardly a surprise, was that the year they signed a load of new players?

10 hours ago, AKCJ said:

leicester-city-nigel-pearson-pearson_330

I will love it and I think I deserve it.

I knew I’d find this picture. 

What surprises me most is that it was 5 posts in. 

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

It’s got to be an exotic foreign name for me.

I just can’t get excited for championship football if our next manager’s name sounds like it could be a brand of fancy crisps sold in a garden centre 

Paulo Sousa it is then! 

1 hour ago, Stinky said:

Probably to your second sentence. But think you've misunderstood, I'm saying I don't think he would turn us down. Was gonna mention him earlier on because Ipswich's manager gets a fair bit of attention but I've not seen Schumacher's name mentioned once 

Yep, misread it. Apologies 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

A lot of encouraging names on here but unfortunately we are forgetting how poor our senior management team have been for the last two years. The appointment will be as tragic as it is inevitable - Welcome to the new era…..

‘Frank Lampard’s Leicester City™️

IMG_6630.jpeg

Would get the pick of Chelsea’s youngsters on loan though