Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RonnieTodger

Your Worst Football Shout?

12 hours ago, Nalis said:

I thought Morgan was trash in the premier league up to about March 2015 and was out of his depth...

In fairness that Morgan/Moore partnership wasn't great. Huth and to an extent Wasilewski helped massively and Morgan really grew into his role at PL level.

I remember getting excited by all the changes  and signings we had when in the championship and saying something along the lines of “ I’ve no idea where we will be this season but I’m absolutely sure we won’t be in a relegation battle”. that was the year we got relegated to the 1st Division.

48 minutes ago, MPH said:

I remember getting excited by all the changes  and signings we had when in the championship and saying something along the lines of “ I’ve no idea where we will be this season but I’m absolutely sure we won’t be in a relegation battle”. that was the year we got relegated to the 1st Division.

Other way round for me after Deeney Day. Thought that was our last chance to go up and we'd basically do a Preston in the championship.

• Like 1

A few I think it was 2013, Andre Villa's Boas I think second season at Tottenham. They had decent first season under and I predicted them to be surprise package to the win the premier league. Went completely the wrong way Boas was sacked by October, Tottenham only finished sixth.

Chris Weale for England, think that was popular one for Leicester fans... were England that desperate for a goalkeeper.

Grant Holt for England, had a decent first season for Norwich in the premier league. After that season he could barely find the back of the net again.

Rafa Benitez good fit for Everton... that didn't go well.

Suggesting Jermaine Beckford would be the signing to clinch us promotion

I remember once suggested Jack Grealish for England and someone on here said summit like there's more chance of them growing another penis than Grealish getting an England call up. I wonder who made that comment now. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

16 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

A few I think it was 2013, Andre Villa's Boas I think second season at Tottenham. They had decent first season under and I predicted them to be surprise package to the win the premier league. Went completely the wrong way Boas was sacked by October, Tottenham only finished sixth.

Chris Weale for England, think that was popular one for Leicester fans... were England that desperate for a goalkeeper.

Grant Holt for England, had a decent first season for Norwich in the premier league. After that season he could barely find the back of the net again.

Rafa Benitez good fit for Everton... that didn't go well.

Suggesting Jermaine Beckford would be the signing to clinch us promotion

only weak people feel pressure :D

• Haha 1

On 19/05/2023 at 11:32, Silebyfox_89 said:

Suggesting Declan Rice was overrated about 3 years ago and wouldn't be a top class player.

I thought he was overrated until I saw him play against us and he tore us up. When they beat us 0-3 at our place.

17 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Chris Weale  ? My only memory of him is that he used to let every shot outside the box in . Was he that highly rated ? Genuine question as I've erased most players from my memory that played in that time period. 😅

Edited by los dedos

Dickov was the man to partner Steve Howard in League One to fire us back to the Championship, thus allowing Fryatt to be loaned or sold.

Was pretty pissed off and surprised he was on the bench for the first match.

Also, after a horrendous first half v Middlesbrough on the opening day of 13/14 texting my Dad to say we'd be relegated.

36 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Chris Weale  ? My only memory of him is that he used to let every shot outside the box in . Was he that highly rated ? Genuine question as I've erased most players from my memory that played in that time period. 😅

Had a cracking song

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/06/2023 at 08:09, LiberalFox said:

That playing Sol Bamba in midfield would be a good idea.

Sol Beckenbauer would spend most of his time there when he was supposed to be at CB anyway. lol