Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RonnieTodger

Your Worst Football Shout?

Just now, Lako42 said:

My dad's exact quote from when Harry Kane was here on loan......

"he'll never play for Spurs as long as he's got a hole in his arse" 

Phenomenal 

I mean technically he was correct. He plugged it up with a bottle by all accounts.

• Haha 2

I don't know if it was my worst, but I was adament that Bertrand and Vestergaard would be solid signings for us. I'm sorry, I really am. 

I also thought that we should sign Karl Henry before the start of the 13/14 championship winning season. 

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

I thought giving Matty James a 3 year contract was a good idea.

Don’t think it was a huge mistake. Really good person to have around the place, more than deserved the money and time to get his career back on track given the role he played in getting us to and keeping us in the Premier League.

8 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Actively said to my workplace of 15+ forest fans “all them signings you’ve made will come back to bite you when you’re back in the championship next season” :revenge:

To be fair they've been fortunate at how bad the bottom 4 have been and have also been one of those teams that seem to play teams at exactly the right time. In most other seasons they'd would have gone down.

• Like 1

I sincerely never wanted to see Vardy in a Leicester shirt again after giving away a last minute penalty against Boro. Took less than a year to realise how stupid that shout was.

27 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So wrong. It clearly wasn't unmitigated.

couple below that is a banger:

I think I argued that Harry Kane would be in league one playing for Southend within 5 years back in 2014/2015 and bet someone on here he wouldn't manage double figures the season after