Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I cant watch this. I've watched us in relegation, promotion, PL title, Top 4 challenges and cup final games.

But I cant watch this. I actually dont want to hear the result. 

I’m grabbing a beer to help me through this one! 

Attempting to soak up and play wide on the counter, presumably? Can't think of another reason, because we're going to have to bypass midfield to have any joy here.

We have no outlet here. Nacho and Vardy isolated and living on rotten scraps. Who provides the link? 8 or 9 in defence, permanently camped in our half, waiting for the inevitable. 

Im off to walk the dog. See you in the Championship. 

This is either a master stroke by Smith or a Epic mistake looking at that midfield I would suggest its the latter Ndidi the rickett master and Zimmerframe Tielmans followed by Soumare who looked as confident in a recent interview as the Captain of the titanic.

Midfield of Tielemans, Soumare and Ndidi, what could possibly go wrong!  Where's the running, the energy, the creativity. Unbelievable team selection! I wasn't expecting anything other than a hammering anyway, this just confirms it. Probably 3 or 4 down by 30 minutes 

Just now, OntarioFox said:

Attempting to soak up and play wide on the counter, presumably? Can't think of another reason, because we're going to have to bypass midfield to have any joy here.

But the thing is why wouldnt you start Khristiansen then over Thomas. There are so many why questions with that line up that I just cant understand. 

• Like 1