Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

Doesn't scream goals or creativity though besides Tielemans who's been out on loan the past 6 months 

A neutered team 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

3 of the most out of form players in the club. In the league actually. 

They join the other 22 then. It barely matters who he picks now , its whether they are prepared to fight for their PL lives.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

He's a **** with a capital C. What the **** is that line up? 

What have Youri and Soumare shown the last few games to warrant him to keep trying them? They've done **** all positive in all this time. The guys plan is to take us down I'm now 100% sure. 

Absolutely mental - you couldn’t make it up 

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I'll be doing my bit to keep us up, I'm not following the match.

In the past if I've missed a game, including the odd time I've forgotten we're playing, we've won!

I tried doing that the other week when we played Fulham, didnt go as expected :( 

• Sad 1

Team Selection Thinking - Dean Smith's Master Plan Notepad

Keep the worst midfield 3 we have seen all season - tick

Devoid the team of any creativity, don't want them getting any ideas - tick

Lets get Souttar - Faes - Castagne play offside with each player taking it in turns playing 5 yards further back - tick

Pick the oldest striker I can find - tick

Play the worst goalkeeper I can find - wait Ward refuses to play he is already shaking, oh well maybe this plan will work without him

Sudden exclusion and inclusion of Souttar is a bit odd. 

That midfield is horrendous. Mendy or KDH has to be in there for me, or perhaps both ideally with Tielemans taking the other spot. Also would’ve been tempted to start Kelechi if fit enough, perhaps in place of Maddison or move Maddison into a deeper role.

• Like 1