Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

Attempted smash and grab. Surprising but it's not like what we were trying was working. We need Thomas to play like the cup final with Ndidi and Soumare at there best. It looks like one of those get to 70 mins still in the game and then bring on Maddison and Barnes. With Vardy and Nacho up top we always have a chance of getting a goal. 

Just now, AjcW said:

But we don't have the ability to do that. He could go 5-5-0 and we'd concede twice

We’ve conceded shit loads of goals by trying to win, see what he’s trying to do, I’m not hopeful it will work however.

• Like 1

5 at the back is a good call I think. Newcastle's set pieces are pretty good. The midfield is the most worrying though. I don't trust Ndidi or Soumare as far as I could throw them. Tielemans is capable of a moment of magic but he's looked really leggy as well, probably got one eye on his next move. We'll see what happens but i'm preparing myself for a hammering. Fair play to anyone who has any optimism left. 

4 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Attempted smash and grab. Surprising but it's not like what we were trying was working. We need Thomas to play like the cup final with Ndidi and Soumare at there best. It looks like one of those get to 70 mins still in the game and then bring on Maddison and Barnes. With Vardy and Nacho up top we always have a chance of getting a goal. 

Thing is, a smash and grab isn't possible if you can't keep the ball out of your own net multiple times each game.

13 minutes ago, BenTayfour said:

Having a blast in Newcastle

FB_IMG_1684778750211.jpg

Smith the only one smiling there. 

Terry: "What we planning tonight boss".

Smith: "Not a clue mate, I thought you'd be the brains".

Stowell: "They keep hiring me, not a clue why". 

• Sad 1

If you didn’t know better you’d think he was being shite on purposes - I’ve travelled all the way up here as well and just climbed those 40 flights of steps - I’m seeing stars and feeling sick and that’s just from the line up - what a twonk this Dean Smith is 

• Like 1

We have scored 47 goals (not counting OG's), this team has only scored 20 of them.

We have been credited with 42 assists, this team only has 18 of them

I hope it is a master stroke, but ... 

We have 2 strikers on the pitch - we have to hope