Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

Team selection tells me we are going to just try and stay in the game as long as possible and go for it at some point in the 2nd half.

Newcastles lineup doesn’t scare me, their players have been amazing this season but they were in the bin before Howe turned up and Longstaff would have been lucky to get a loan in the championship.

Looks like a formation set up for a point but with the personnel who are in no way capable of achieving that.

Just can't see them suddenly clicking tonight. I'm expecting another battering.

2 minutes ago, ConnFoxUS said:

My thought exactly on why Maddison is missing from the XI. Is he already in contract talks with Newcastle and asked Deano not to play him? Rubbish. But then, maybe that’s what happened. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or the move is agreed and it’s a conflict of interest to play him/them

4 minutes ago, Charnwood Norris said:

Our 6ft7 deep lying midfielder, Harry Souttar.   He's never played their before but gets ahead of Mendy who's been playing that role for 12 years.  

Nice dick move, Smith!

How?

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I don’t understand mendy being dropped, let’s face it he has been one of our best players this season, not saying much but he is far better than the other options 

He’s not been dropped since Bournemouth at home. 

Well 3 would be absolutely and unbelievably fantastic. 1 would be amazing. Zero would what everybody in the footballing world would be expecting. So Here's hoping and praying for something better than zero! Come on you Foxes! 🦊