Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

2 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I just had flashbacks o Almiron running past Thomas earlier in the season, like a Dad running past his 5 year old son 😢

Joelinton is going to bully Youri too isn’t he? 

I would put Kristiansen in for this match after watching him deal with Leon Bailey at Villa.

Just now, Charnwood Norris said:

Our 6ft7 deep lying midfielder, Harry Souttar.   He's never played their before but gets ahead of Mendy who's been playing that role for 12 years.  

Nice dick move, Smith!

You actually think he’s playing there?

• Haha 4

Our 6ft7 deep lying midfielder, Harry Souttar.   He's never played their before but gets ahead of Mendy who's been playing that role for 12 years.  

Nice dick move, Smith!

I don’t understand mendy being dropped, let’s face it he has been one of our best players this season, not saying much but he is far better than the other options 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

If they both end up at Newcastle, it’s definitely suspect to have to drop Barnes and Maddison 

My thought exactly on why Maddison is missing from the XI. Is he already in contract talks with Newcastle and asked Deano not to play him? Rubbish. But then, maybe that’s what happened. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nice dick move, Smith!

Honestly I think you might be surprised by Souttar from what I seen in training video I think he may have potential for flexibility but definitely drop Ndidi and put Mendy in!

3 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

So we're just doing long balls to Ian and Vardy.

That midfield will be gently jogging up to the halfway line before giving the ball away and turning like a tanker to slowly think about maybe recovering.

get the ball to Youri, through to Kel / Vardy

Guimaraes and Longstaff will run that midfield ragged. Joelinton and Almiron will be the 3rd and 4th runners behind the two strikers.

So much attacking intent from Newcastle that we'll just get obliterated. 

• Like 1