Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JimmyC74

Rudders & Whelan to review this season’s failings next week

On 27/05/2023 at 08:33, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

**** me, like Kim Jong Un looking into human rights violations in Korea that

Post of the year Foxestalk award judges.

On 01/07/2023 at 01:34, MattFox said:

Same vultures behind Thames Water are loaning us cash to stay a float btw

It would be nice if these wan#*#$ (I mean bankers) were to go bankrupt and the club's loan debt is dissolved! Still doesn't let the hierarchy off the hook.

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I don't care if Top was fully aware of all this, he has to sack Whelan and Rudkin no matter what! 

This is going to take a monumental turn around and these two can never be trusted again. 

i honestly dont think Top has the balls to sack either of them, 

no disrespect to top at all but if Vichai was still here im confident the club wouldnt be in the state its in atm behind the screens

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

no disrespect to top at all but if Vichai was still here im confident the club wouldnt be in the state its in atm behind the screens

If he intends to stay (likely!) He needs to throw them both under the bus now! I am sure he was fully aware and may have even pushed for this overspending, but people have to be sacked for this gross mismanagement. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

He needs to grow some or get out

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

What I can’t get over is we were pushing for Fofana to stay! We were not forcing Tielemans out the door for anything we could get for him. We were trying to sign Jack Bastard Harrison. 

No wonder Newcastle were “shocked” when we didn’t accept the Maddison bid

No wonder Brighton were shocked we didn’t accept the KDH bid.

Everyone knew we were ****ed apart from our “seasoned” CEO. 

Negligence pure and simple

On 28/05/2023 at 18:53, lgfualol said:

Would like to see reports of these two getting binned in the next days. 

I would also love to see them getting binned. But I think it’s very unlikely 

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

I don't care if Top was fully aware of all this, he has to sack Whelan and Rudkin no matter what! 

This is going to take a monumental turn around and these two can never be trusted again. 

They will get pay increases out of it.

Nothing will happen to these 2 trust me.

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Bit like the Bobby Ewing and Pamela shower scene in Dallas 86 where a whole season or two is wiped out and everything is hunkydory 😂

Dare I say it....." It will be fine!!!" 

Sorry 🙄😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

"Unplanned", "Costly charge" of sacking Brendan Rodgers. :crylaugh: 

"Consequences" of relegation. :crylaugh: 

It could have been oh so different.

How did that review go guys? 

Image result for marking own homework

It's like the VAR people 'good process guys, well done' lol lol

Not sure who or what is worse. The fact they had a review and found barely anything wrong. Or that Top lapped it all up for what they said and not actually how it was. 

• Like 1

I know the financial predicament isn't good ... so could we have a collection at next Saturdays game ... and purchase a couple of mirrors for them to look into .... should only take a few minutes to realise where the failings are  .... job done  

On 27/05/2023 at 21:17, Kilworthfox said:

I'm sure I could save them the time. 

Kept a culture of regression in place far too long, didn't regognise that the former manager couldn't pick his nose let alone a player. 

We have offered out contracts to players on huge wages given their talent and levels of commitment. 

Former recruitment systems that were astonishingly successful were abandoned because of 1 man. 

A culture of apathy grew even though it was obvious were were regressing. 

Obsessed with playing a certain style of football over winning matches. 

Over reliant on individual players abilities in certain situations to gain points. 

Couldn't defend! 

Sold a very good  keeper with no replacement. 

Fundamentally, and this is the strange one, all the players we allowed to leave on free transfers in the summer were, at some point, decent players with selling value.  We sell them with 2 years left on their contracts, get decent money, we don't get near to getting in trouble.  We completely misjudged who we were as a club, we should be attracting talent, moving them on after 2/3 seasons with good wishes and a healthy fee.  We lost sight of the business model and are now ****ed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sudjambon said:

Fundamentally, and this is the strange one, all the players we allowed to leave on free transfers in the summer were, at some point, decent players with selling value.  We sell them with 2 years left on their contracts, get decent money, we don't get near to getting in trouble.  We completely misjudged who we were as a club, we should be attracting talent, moving them on after 2/3 seasons with good wishes and a healthy fee.  We lost sight of the business model and are now ****ed. 

Agreed we need to get back to the Kante model, bought for 6.5 mill sold for 30 after a successful time here. 

mavididi at £7 million hopefully falls into this category. 

Just now, Lesta2014 said:

Agreed we need to get back to the Kante model, bought for 6.5 mill sold for 30 after a successful time here. 

mavididi at £7 million hopefully falls into this category. 

When you have a gem like Steve Walsh pulling top talent from foreign nations, you’re laughing all the way to the bank. Unfortunately that’s now a thing of the past.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, STUHILL said:

If he was, and I have concerns that he probably was as I cant fathom that he hasn’t sanctioned decisions through some form of internal governance process, then we have much bigger problems than sacking Rudkin and Whelan, because our Owner is incompetent himself!!!