Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JimmyC74

Rudders & Whelan to review this season’s failings next week

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Whilst I was calling for the club, Top, players to make statements they left it too late - they may aswell have not bothered by the time they were made.

However, actions speak louder than words, unfortunately we won’t see any actions either.

What made you so cynical, Matt?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

TBH I'm not sure you can put much blame on Whelan, she's just the financial operations, this should be on Rudder less and Top, they would have made the footballing decisions.  If Whelan was going to be critical of Rudkin, then it would be kept in-house and not for the consumption of us plebs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

This needed outside assessment - not Fudkin and Whelan, the two architects of the disaster. I don’t think Top knows how to run a football club or manage a business. 

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the club business properly and stop writing posts like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Lead like he has and we’ll be absolutely fine. 

It’s not like he got to this position by simply being born into it. Wait. What’s that? Err…I’ve got to go now. 

Edited by ConnFoxUS
  • Haha 4

Typical Foxestalk over reactions, of course they are going to be asked to put together their opinion on where things went wrong. You don't have to believe it if you are the person at the top, you ask others to corroborate the findings afterwards, but you need the review from those involved. 

• Like 3

Rudders and Big Sue are now locked into a daily iterative loop where they hold meetings to analyse why the day before’s meeting didn’t produce any results. The meetings now consume all of their waking lives. 

• Haha 2

On 14/06/2023 at 14:50, ARM1968 said:

This needed outside assessment - not Fudkin and Whelan, the two architects of the disaster. I don’t think Top knows how to run a football club or manage a business. 

Agreed, It should have been an independent review. 

While Rudkin knows little about football and fell into the Job.  Susan is one of the most highly respected CFOs in the Business Community. She's also largely responsible for the success that has taken KP to where they are today. However she's not a football person and so is learning on the job.

The Football decisions seemed to be driven by Brendan and rubber stamped by Rudkin. Top after our Cup win seemed to think that Brendan was invinceable, Which as we know now was a big mistake.

Edited by Clever Fox
Spelling Correction
  • Like 3