Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JimmyC74

Rudders & Whelan to review this season’s failings next week

3 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

If he was, and I have concerns that he probably was as I cant fathom that he hasn’t sanctioned decisions through some form of internal governance process, then we have much bigger problems than sacking Rudkin and Whelan, because our Owner is incompetent himself!!!

Totally agree, but he won't be selling the club anytime soon, and his biggest crime is to overspend but still write much of that off. 

He should sack Rudkin and Whelan, get in a new board with a competent rebuild plan, and then take a back seat in terms of decision making. 

I'd like to click my fingers and get a new Billionaire owner in, but we are stuck with Top for now. Sacking those below him would be a step in the right direction.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Totally agree, but he won't be selling the club anytime soon, and his biggest crime is to overspend but still write much of that off. 

He should sack Rudkin and Whelan, get in a new board with a competent rebuild plan, and then take a back seat in terms of decision making. 

I'd like to click my fingers and get a new Billionaire owner in, but we are stuck with Top for now. Sacking those below him would be a step in the right direction.

Agreed mate, but it’s concerning that our Owner appears to be inept himself, we’ll need more than Buddhist monks to improve our position if our Owner is incapable himself!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Isn't this like marking your own homework ?

Why let these 2 clowns anywhere near any investigation. 

lol exactly. these are two of the main pricks responsible 

On 01/07/2023 at 09:34, MattFox said:

Same vultures behind Thames Water are loaning us cash to stay a float btw

Thames Water named is quite apt considering out current situation :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Daggers said:

Still not forgetting this Rudkin, Big Sooz. 

They'll be giving themselves a pat on the back and it'll be more of a told you so to all the fans than any kind of responsibility taken. 

I'm just enjoying this tonight but with Top, Rudkin and Whelan we are far from okay.