Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'd argue the media can't shut up about them at times when things are going average/well.

Brighton finishing 6th and playing in Europe is an interesting story in a way that Brighton being in mid-table with nothing to play for is not, I would suggest

• Like 2

It would be comical if Notts Forest went down, screaming about the injustice rather then their ability to put the ball in the goal, but I can see them squeaking through, as if Luton had their moment of hope but have faded again.

Still, really hope Man City don't let them off the hook, today, though.

Bottom 6 10 game form. Brentford and Brighton :ph34r:  Didn’t realise Wolves had gone to poo. 

Edit, Brightons last 2 wins against Forest and Sheffield Utd. Media should be ripping De Z a new asshole. 

image.thumb.png.6c63664059e93dfb597948f6f1a9bcae.png

Edited by Chelmofox

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

It would be comical if Notts Forest went down, screaming about the injustice rather then their ability to put the ball in the goal, but I can see them squeaking through, as if Luton had their moment of hope but have faded again.

Still, really hope Man City don't let them off the hook, today, though.

It’s not Luton but Burnley who are most likely to reel them in. As long as they match results between now and the last game we will have a great last day. Burnley play Forest. Just need Burnley to stay within the present 2 point gap. 

• Like 1

Funny seeing the arrogant Walker doing that stupid thing where he points to the winger to take him on down the outside - and then getting absolutely burnt! Obviously wouldn't have been as funny if F*rest had scored as a result!

Edited by Sunbury Fox

11 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Grealish is a bit crap ain't he? Sense Pep is gonna bin him off soon.

He is still a very good player, unfortunately he's had all his flair coached out of him playing in Peps system. 

52 minutes ago, OwnGoal said:

It’s not Luton but Burnley who are most likely to reel them in. As long as they match results between now and the last game we will have a great last day. Burnley play Forest. Just need Burnley to stay within the present 2 point gap. 

Last game of the season too.  But Forest have Sheff utd next, a win and i think that will be that.