Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

51 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

didnt realise how many Leeds have 10 players on loan that are all decent sized contracts too. 

If they dont go up could easily be shafted if they dont shift a few one them on. 

Plus they will likely lose Gnonto and Summerville. Rodon likely to go back to Spurs to be sold too. 

Didn't realize Rodon was only on loan

Leeds fans are not taking this well. The amount of fans I’ve not spoke to in weeks that have suddenly started popping up asking me why we hate Leeds and that we are obsessed with them :crylaugh:it would be brilliant if we got Rodon too as they really rate him.

One other thing for them is they owe clubs 190m for old transfers but only are owed 6m. I believe 75m is due this summer, so they could be in for a real issue if they don’t pay those installments soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Leeds fans are not taking this well. The amount of fans I’ve not spoke to in weeks that have suddenly started popping up asking me why we hate Leeds and that we are obsessed with them :crylaugh:it would be brilliant if we got Rodon too as they really rate him.

One other thing for them is they owe clubs 190m for old transfers but only are owed 6m. I believe 75m is due this summer, so they could be in for a real issue if they don’t pay those installments soon. 

Rodon ain't all that at all! Also where's that Pub Breath fella...blokes gone into hiding unsurprisingly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

We're the obsessed ones following all the random crap they've been spouting about us lol

We've had "coming for you", the maresca jibes and "we're simply the best team" shit 

2 hours ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Rodon ain't all that at all! Also where's that Pub Breath fella...blokes gone into hiding unsurprisingly.

Agreed. If we want a centre-back, then Jake Cooper (Millwall) is the man. Awesome.

Edited by SuperMike
Spelling?

Leeds fans going on about us 'cheating' yet it is them that has the most expensive player in the division (Noddy) plus the most over-rated one (Gray). They should also realise that we sold (or lost) SEVEN of our top players, where they have only loaned out theirs. Wierd Bunch.

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

We're the obsessed ones following all the random crap they've been spouting about us lol

We've had "coming for you", the maresca jibes and "we're simply the best team" shit 

Completely agree. Since the game at their place, I have had so many messages saying they are coming for us and that we were bottling it then now trying to blame the fact ‘playing Leeds is everyones cup final’ lol. God I hope Ipswich do it as would be great to have a season away from them. 

• Like 1

Player's like Daka, on good money, still with a contract, aren't going anywhere. It's not that simple.

Look at Danny Ward. Soutter is contracted until 2028, he's going nowhere. 

Edited by STEVIE B

5 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Player's like Daka, on good money, still with a contract, aren't going anywhere. It's not that simple.

Look at Danny Ward. Soutter is contracted until 2028, he's going nowhere. 

Wrong thread. :rolleyes:

Edited by STEVIE B

I think Coventry winning is being underrated. They are not a bad team, last home game and no pressure. Ipswich might be nervy and we know how topsy turvy their games are. It would not surprise me if Leeds are still 2nd at 10pm.

Obviously I hope I am wrong as it will just mean the more moronic Leeds fans popping up.

2 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Agreed. If we want a centre-back, then Jake Cooper (Millwall) is the man. Awesome.

Michal Helik for me, pretty sure Huddersfield will have been anchored to the bottom of the league without him.

• Like 1

I was pro Ipswich for a long time now and I hope they win tonight as I think they totally deserve it to go up automatically. In addition POs will be more interesting to watch with Leeds there bottling it further. 

I'm afraid though Cov will be highly motivated tonight. If they have any ambition to go up next season I'm quite certain they would prefer Ipswich to Leeds in Championship for another season. 

Ipswich have to win tonight, a draw might seem a good result but their game vs Huddersfield won't be easy at all.