Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Castagne to Fulham

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Fulham lol

Another garbage move for someone who thought they were too good for us, moving to a club worse than if they just cracked on and kept us at the levels we were at a couple of years ago. 

Joker. Fvck off.

Post of the year, Sir. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Fulham lol

Another garbage move for someone who thought they were too good for us, moving to a club worse than if they just cracked on and kept us at the levels we were at a couple of years ago. 

Joker. Fvck off.

Did he ever say he wanted to leave when we were a Premier league team? Think its more a case of playing in the top division while the other is a Championship team..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Fulham lol

Joker. Fvck off.

He’s crap and really sums up our transfer business over the past few years. 

Thankfully it seems we are able to get a fee for him however.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

He's not crap. He just fell off a cliff in terms of form for us, like so many others. Apart from Vestergaard, he just is crap. 

Vestergaard was lying beneath the cliff when the rest came crashing down upon him

• Haha 1

On 21/08/2023 at 16:27, FoxinNotts said:

£12m + Tom Cairney and you've got a deal, Fulham

Exactly the sort of negotiations that has lead to no result, we aren’t in a position of strength, and each day closer to the deadline our position becomes weaker.

Edited by Beachyboy

7 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

Nah. Decent for sure. Part of the problem I have with the Castagne haters (and the same goes for the Tielelmans, Barnes, Maddison haters) is that for over 40 years my generation could only dream of players of that quality. From Bloomfield's great era we had only some brief outbursts of quality like Lineker and some of the O'Neill squad, until the 2014-2021 period. Rodgrigues was better than nearly every RB I've seen at Leicester since Whitworth until the very recent past.

Sometimes you just don't know what you got til its gone!

As a defender he couldn’t lace Simmo’s boots, loads of energy though but can’t remember too many good balls into the box. But after all, in the era’s the aforementioned names being touched on we had wingers who put the ball in properly. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

Nah. Decent for sure. Part of the problem I have with the Castagne haters (and the same goes for the Tielelmans, Barnes, Maddison haters) is that for over 40 years my generation could only dream of players of that quality. From Bloomfield's great era we had only some brief outbursts of quality like Lineker and some of the O'Neill squad, until the 2014-2021 period. Rodgrigues was better than nearly every RB I've seen at Leicester since Whitworth until the very recent past.

Sometimes you just don't know what you got til its gone!

Skill wise yes sone of these players are 'technically' better. Mentality wise a lot of these player were weak hence why we are where we are.

I suppose overall a combination of factors destroyed us.

Timmy wasn't the worst player for us last year by a long shot. In my opinion I'd rather watch lesser players giving 100% than talented players half arsing it. Some of the title winners may not have been the most technically gifted but they were the best 'team' in the modern era. 

Anyone else think that Fulham might get relegated and Timmy I'm too good for the Championship Castagne could be right back in the same situation this time next year? Just with even less interest because the miserable sod has been involved in 2 consecutive relegations.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Maddison.

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day. lol

• Haha 4