Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Castagne to Fulham

6 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

You are perhaps right, but i will be sad to see him go. Not maybe the most stand out player for us but had some great performances. 

Are there any other reasons for your sadness............................

21 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

This is the exit I want done now, imagine he would be in a decent wedge

Castagne and Iversen feel like the most likely departures. Some middling hopes we may be able to go shift Daka and Soumaré, probably Souttar out on loan. I’d be delighted if they all went but I doubt it. 

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Castagne and Iversen feel like the most likely departures. Some middling hopes we may be able to go shift Daka and Soumaré, probably Souttar out on loan. I’d be delighted if they all went but I doubt it. 

I want Castagne, Iversen, Ward, and Soumare to do one on permanents, for whatever we can get for them. Get them off the wage bill.

For me, at this point in the window, we should keep Souttar (and play him instead of Vestergaard) and we may as well keep Daka. I'm pretty sure we won't be able to shift him anyway! Nacho or Vardy will get injured at some stage.

We need two RHS wingers and another traditional number 10 imo. Hopefully get Akgun and the Sporting lad over the line, leaving us with the need for a number 10

58 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I want Castagne, Iversen, Ward, and Soumare to do one on permanents, for whatever we can get for them. Get them off the wage bill.

For me, at this point in the window, we should keep Souttar (and play him instead of Vestergaard) and we may as well keep Daka. I'm pretty sure we won't be able to shift him anyway! Nacho or Vardy will get injured at some stage.

We need two RHS wingers and another traditional number 10 imo. Hopefully get Akgun and the Sporting lad over the line, leaving us with the need for a number 10

If we stick with our current three strikers (which I agree seems likely), we’ll have a problem in January/February when two of them are off to the AFCON for at least a month and we’re reliant on a 37-year-old to play full matches in a gruelling period with no back-up…

• Like 1

Transfer window in January though, so if we have some late exits in this window or early Jan then Maresca will be able to get a forward in. If we’re in with a decent chance of automatic promotion still then you’d imagine the board would free up the purse strings. 

13 minutes ago, Stopharage said:

Transfer window in January though, so if we have some late exits in this window or early Jan then Maresca will be able to get a forward in. If we’re in with a decent chance of automatic promotion still then you’d imagine the board would free up the purse strings. 

Mmmm...I suspect that obtaining a quality striker in the notoriously-difficult January transfer window may be a little harder than you make it sound....

• Like 2

Just now, Jobyfox said:

It might be just me, but I feel that JJ and Ricky at their best are better than TC at his best. That would make him 3rd best RB at the club. 

TC is more consistent as he doesn’t spend all his time injured of course 

Completely correct. Just hope Riccy and JJ can have enough fitness between them to juggle all the games this season.

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

Mmmm...I suspect that obtaining a quality striker in the notoriously-difficult January transfer window may be a little harder than you make it sound....

Didn’t say it would be easy. 

But I have faith, we smashed it last year with Souttar, Kristiansen and Tete..

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

1 hour ago, Stopharage said:

Didn’t say it would be easy. 

But I have faith, we smashed it last year with Souttar, Kristiansen and Tete..

The price would be ridiculous.

We would need a striker fully match fit that can hit the ground running. Who is going to sell that player in January at a fee we could afford.

Also we smashed nothing last January. One is no longer with us the other 2 are not wanted.

If that's smashing it in your eyes, I'd hate to see your idea of a fvck up.

Edited by sylofox
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, sylofox said:

The price would be ridiculous.

We would need a striker fully match fit that can hit the ground running. Who is going to sell that player in January at a fee we could afford.

Also we smashed nothing last January. One is no longer with us the other 2 are not wanted.

If that's smashing it in your eyes, I'd hate to see your idea of a fvck up.

Jesus wept, you thought I was being serious?

Didn't realise I'd need to add /s to posts on here. Know your audience I guess. 

• Haha 1