Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Castagne to Fulham

Please we are moving him on.

12-15m would be able to get us two top end players for this level.

A number 10 and someone that can play Ricardo's role. Worried if he gets injured we might be ****ed.

44 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Please we are moving him on.

12-15m would be able to get us two top end players for this level.

A number 10 and someone that can play Ricardo's role. Worried if he gets injured we might be ****ed.

Could be that we’ve already acquired those 2 players (Akgün & Fatawu)

53 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I know what you mean and think a new RB/DMC could be helpful, but I'm not sure it's that much of a worry. James Justin is probably the second best right back in the division. If Ricardo can play that flexible new role, I'm sure JJ could too.

I actually think Hamza could do it as well. Not brilliantly, but we'll enough to plug a gap.

Edited by LeePhilpottsBaldSpot

Tanner says he’s almost gone. Permanent deal. 

https://x.com/robtannerlcfc/status/1695834256025538790?s=46&t=nGRI_cI8sq5OdQnW2Uo-zw

Timothy Castagne is close to completing a permanent move to Fulham from Leicester City.

The 27-year-old defender has been a top target of Fulham's throughout the transfer window as the club look to bolster their options in both full-back positions. Castagne, a versatile defender who is comfortable across the back line, is seen as an ideal fit.

Castagne played more Premier League minutes than any Leicester player last season but is yet to feature this term and was an unused substitute during his side's victory over Rotherham on Saturday.

He has been expected to depart the club following their relegation from the Premier League and Leicester need to move players out before the transfer window closes as they look to cut the wage bill.

Edited by FoxesWalk

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Here here. Tim's given us some good times and got bloody close to scoring the winner against Newcastle. Lets not forget his winner against Wolves that largely kept us in with a shout. All this in a poor season.

Bet some will boo him on his return.

Not done nearly enough good or bad to warrant booing. 

10 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

https://x.com/robtannerlcfc/status/1695834256025538790?s=46&t=nGRI_cI8sq5OdQnW2Uo-zw

Timothy Castagne is close to completing a permanent move to Fulham from Leicester City.

The 27-year-old defender has been a top target of Fulham's throughout the transfer window as the club look to bolster their options in both full-back positions. Castagne, a versatile defender who is comfortable across the back line, is seen as an ideal fit.

Castagne played more Premier League minutes than any Leicester player last season but is yet to feature this term and was an unused substitute during his side's victory over Rotherham on Saturday.

He has been expected to depart the club following their relegation from the Premier League and Leicester need to move players out before the transfer window closes as they look to cut the wage bill.

Hopefully means a couple

of new faces before the window slams shut still

I find it so difficult to look at Castagne and slate him as badly as some are, we were such a shambles all over the shop, constantly playing with an inadequate and changing back line, never really having a right sided midfielder to assist, the leicester side he played in was so unbalanced for such a long period, I find it difficult to judge, we've seen Ricardo having poor performances as well, so myself I wish him all the best.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I find it so difficult to look at Castagne and slate him as badly as some are, we were such a shambles all over the shop, constantly playing with an inadequate and changing back line, never really having a right sided midfielder to assist, the leicester side he played in was so unbalanced for such a long period, I find it difficult to judge, we've seen Ricardo having poor performances as well, so myself I wish him all the best.

Ricardo didnt have many poor performances for us in the last 3 years, he's just been injured.

1 hour ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Not done nearly enough good or bad to warrant booing. 

Exactly ….. he’s just a “meh” player really. 

His defending at times, was as good as Akinbyes attacking though. 

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

Probably just seen Fabrizio's tweet and done his own take on it.

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

He sums up Rodgers transfer strategy whilst with us as he was originally signed as Chilwell’s replacement lol square pegs in round holes and all that

To be fair i said the same thing at the time of the transfer then James Justin turned out to be one of the best left backs in the league the following season. We arguably already had our chilwell replacement signed and needed a right back.