Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'll put you down as a maybe for the pod 🙂

It's Winks I'm not having, Coady will likely do well here but my criticism is the financial outlay if we don't come back up.

Personally i think both Coady and Winks will prove to be excellent additions for us, especially if we can bring in some exciting, young players in and around them, it feels like we will have a decent core of solid professionals that will provide a good foundation for us to push on. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Personally i think both Coady and Winks will prove to be excellent additions for us, especially if we can bring in some exciting, young players in and around them, it feels like we will have a decent core of solid professionals that will provide a good foundation for us to push on. 

I agree with this post. However, when clicking on link I was expecting to see wise words about Piroe

Any chance everyone could stick to thread topic:) - nearly all recent posts have nothing to with Piroe.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, oxford blue said:

I agree with this post. However, when clicking on link I was expecting to see wise words about Piroe

Any chance everyone could stick to thread topic:) - nearly all recent posts have nothing to with Piroe.

Come on now…..this Foxestalk.

17 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

I don't mind Ric. Not sure his current scouting knowledge holds much weight given his recent assessment of Tete and i strongly disagree with him about Winks and Coady. We'll see who the real fanny is at the end of the season. 

However, some of the kiss arses on here living in hope they'll one day get on the podcast is slightly nauseating to say the least. 

Strongly urge you not to put any washing on your line for a while.  Nobody wants spaghetti hoops splattered over their pants.  

20 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa pal I deserve everything I get on Tete, the irony is though I'm getting vilified for concerns about players now, as opposed to being very excited about a signing and then they turn out to be utter pony. I can't win mate, but retribution will be served. These little pillocks thinks they can be the buyer and the seller. Pathetic.

It's pretty boring the stick you get re Tete (though some of these new revelations are entertaining :D). That was a guy who barely had a sniff, playing in a shite team. Kind of thing that could destroy his career but who knows, he might end up still having a great career

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd fail every metric, I'm in bits today. Very unwell.

Sorry to hear that Ric. I for one, seriously, hold you in esteem!!! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

Strongly urge you not to put any washing on your line for a while.  Nobody wants spaghetti hoops splattered over their pants.  

This is such a 2019 response. Imagine having a washing line and being able to afford spaghetti hoops

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'll put you down as a maybe for the pod 🙂

It's Winks I'm not having, Coady will likely do well here but my criticism is the financial outlay if we don't come back up.

Unlike Top signing off Darius Vassell's contract in 2011, you couldn't afford my appearance fee. 

50 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

You think this is a joke but on the way to the pub yesterday I was flabbergasted to see someone in the village drying their clothes on a hedge.  On a bastard hedge.  

Compress_20230701_100301_1297.thumb.jpg.d95433e02b761b2e875fef9958dd7d34.jpg

Police in the local area are on the lookout for a man taking photos of old ladies underwear while drying in the garden. The public are advised not to approach him if spotted as he may be dangerous but to contact them instead.

Edited by Vlad the Fox
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

You think this is a joke but on the way to the pub yesterday I was flabbergasted to see someone in the village drying their clothes on a hedge.  On a bastard hedge.  

Compress_20230701_100301_1297.thumb.jpg.d95433e02b761b2e875fef9958dd7d34.jpg

Just think how enviously they must look at shiny white line running the length of their neighbours garden - and not even being used!  Life can be cruel.

• Haha 1