Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Conor Coady official

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Yeah club latched onto it from the kasabian t.shirts. They got it wrong.

I thought it was me going insane. Lest-ah seems very West Midlands, just not how anyone in the city itself would ever pronounce it. I think it’s rubbish

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Feels good hey? 

2 positive signings who have decent credentials but fell slightly short at the clubs they were with before. But they now have a point to prove and I believe they will want an opportunity with a club like ours to showcase themselves.

• Like 4

We need a reliable captain and one that gets it. There's still a lot of bitterness and anger (from me anyway) and I need to forget about the worst relegation in PL history. I hope he can lead us, his persona is up there with the best out there, there's no doubt. Lovely bloke.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We need a reliable captain and one that gets it. There's still a lot of bitterness and anger (from me anyway) and I need to forget about the worst relegation in PL history. I hope he can lead us, his persona is up there with the best out there, there's no doubt. Lovely bloke.

His interview screams captain. Which I’m sure he will be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Langston said:

Sorry but Lest-ah has always been incorrect? Aware of its origins, but it’s Lest-oh if we break it down, surely?

Surely its Lest-er..  pretty much how its spelt (Leicester) why would it be Leic-oh? (Lest- ooohhh) 🤣

3 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Surely its Lest-er..  pretty much how its spelt (Leicester) why would it be Leic-oh? (Lest- ooohhh) 🤣

2 minutes ago, Langston said:

I think either are more accurate than ah!

I disagree tbh id say Leic-oh is more inaccurate leicestah! As pronounced is better then leicestoh surely.. lestaaaa is better than lestoooo... 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣 but the best is Lest-er.. as surely thats more accurate?...

Both Coady  and Winks remind me of some  of the signings  under Pearson. It’s  kinda not worked fully at other clubs for them  . Not flash  or  exciting players but with a point to prove . Add to this they both seem genuinely pleased to be here and said we’re a big club . That’s the complete opposite from a lot of recent signings who didn’t look like they really wanted to be here . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

I disagree tbh id say Leic-oh is more inaccurate leicestah! As pronounced is better then leicestoh surely.. lestaaaa is better than lestoooo... 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣 but the best is Lest-er.. as surely thats more accurate?...

I think you’re mishearing what I’m typing with lest-oh. But this is boring for everyone else!

2 hours ago, Langston said:

Sorry but Lest-ah has always been incorrect? Aware of its origins, but it’s Lest-oh if we break it down, surely?

Agreed I hear Winks saying it when I read Lest-ah in a proper cockney accent… where as Lest-oh I just hear Bernie and his rustling plastic bags lol 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Good analysis from him on here as they got a Wolves fan to tell us all about Coady. Seems like he started his career in midfield, hence being a really good passer of the ball.

Spent a lot of time under Gerard’s wing in his youth days at Liverpool. Big reason behind his professionalism and the leadership abilities.

• Thanks 1