Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Conor Coady official

On 03/07/2023 at 22:48, The Doctor said:

No it isn't.

Imagine he's a car. Everton did a lease to buy deal but decided to go and buy a different car at the end of the lease, that doesn't bring the book price down if someone else decides they want that model

That's a poor analogy,  the car would have mileage and wear and tear added to its' condition, and would therefore be worth less.

32 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

We saw him after the game and i got a lovely photo with my boy. He took photos and signed autographs for everyone and he was a lovely bloke. Said he was back in proper training 'any moment'.  Have nothing but good vibes about Coady.

Worth noting that Wilf and Ben Nelson did the same, and Faes signed for quite a lot of people too. Nacho was hoodied up and wanted out pretty quick.

image.png.259581d769ed3709fa7bc369fb95410b.png

To be fair most of the squad had pictures and signed autographs. In fact, a lot of Cardiff players did too, including Aaron Ramsey who was mobbed!

My little 'un was overjoyed at meeting Vestergaard. What a reversal in fortunes for the big Dane (lump).

Daka, Soumare, Souttar and Iversen all (unsurprisingly) got straight in their cars and disappeared. Danny Ward came out a little later than them, but had his baby with him so he can be forgiven for needing to get gone and not having photos, etc.

Coady definitely a people person though, him and Albrighton. I'd hazard both would stay until midnight if it meant everyone who wanted a pic or autograph got one.

• Like 2

https://tbrfootball.com/gutted-hes-not-here-james-tarkowski-admits-hes-really-disappointed-everton-didnt-sign-7m-player-now/

‘Gutted he’s not here’: James Tarkowski admits he’s really disappointed Everton didn’t sign £8m player now
Lucas Arnold

Thu 24 August 2023 8:35, UK
Everton centre-back James Tarkowski has admitted that he really misses his old central-defensive partner Conor Coady.

Speaking to The Times, Tarkowski said that he was great friends with Coady during his time at the club.

Tarkowski shared that Coady was very vocal in the side along with goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

Tarkowski said: “I’m gutted he’s not here, me and him were good mates.”

And when asked if Coady was really that loud he said: “Yes! I can talk a fair bit but I can’t beat Conor and Jordan [Pickford].”

Everton chose not to take the option to make Coady’s loan move a permanent one from Wolverhampton Wanderers in the summer.

The England defender instead joined Championship side Leicester City for a fee of around £8m.

And although Tarkowski would be disappointed that Coady didn’t sign for the club, he wasn’t actually paired with him towards the season’s end.

Both Yerry Mina and Michael Keane looked to be preferred by manager Sean Dyche in Everton’s crucial run in.

Keane is now partnering Tarkowski at the start of this Premier League season.

Tarkowski says he’s gutted that Coady isn’t still an Everton player
Although Coady may have not been the answer for Dyche’s Everton, the side are having defensive issues.

A 4-0 loss to Aston Villa on Sunday was a performance unlike any Sean Dyche team.

Whether the side will target any defensive reinforcements before the window closes remains to be seen.

And if the side’s defeat to Fulham was unlucky, their trip to Villa certainly wasn’t.

Recent analysis suggests that Dyche’s current centre-back partnership of Tarkowski and Keane isn’t working for the side.

Not to say that a Tarkowski and Coady pairing would be doing better at Everton, but Dyche may not want to settle on his duo just yet.

Everton’s win rate with Keane and Tarkowski hasn’t been too impressive over the last year.

Whether it’s signings or changes, there’s clearly still a lot to be done at Everton.

• Like 4

On 21/08/2023 at 10:40, Incognito said:

To be fair most of the squad had pictures and signed autographs. In fact, a lot of Cardiff players did too, including Aaron Ramsey who was mobbed!

My little 'un was overjoyed at meeting Vestergaard. What a reversal in fortunes for the big Dane (lump).

Daka, Soumare, Souttar and Iversen all (unsurprisingly) got straight in their cars and disappeared. Danny Ward came out a little later than them, but had his baby with him so he can be forgiven for needing to get gone and not having photos, etc.

Coady definitely a people person though, him and Albrighton. I'd hazard both would stay until midnight if it meant everyone who wanted a pic or autograph got one.

We were outside and met a few of the players, I saw Ward too and the devil in me was tempted to shout make sure you don’t drop the baby, but I thought better of it and just said it quietly to my lad who thought it was hilarious 😂 

Coady, Hermansen, Mavidid, Casedei, Jannick, Ricky P, KDH, Winks, Faes, Doyle and Big Wes were all top class and stopped to have photos with my lad, however some of our fans are utter helmets and embarrassing shouting out at players by their surnames and grown men pushing past kids to get merch signed to sell on eBay 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

We were outside and met a few of the players, I saw Ward too and the devil in me was tempted to shout make sure you don’t drop the baby, but I thought better of it and just said it quietly to my lad who thought it was hilarious 😂 

Coady, Hermansen, Mavidid, Casedei, Jannick, Ricky P, KDH, Winks, Faes, Doyle and Big Wes were all top class and stopped to have photos with my lad, however some of our fans are utter helmets and embarrassing shouting out at players by their surnames and grown men pushing past kids to get merch signed to sell on eBay 

I know what you mean. Some grown adult with a thick sticker book was trying to barge past my lad, I weren't having it. Channeled my inner Stevie Howard and stuck the elbows out :D

I remember seeing Wes Morgan tell a 'fan' "No, you're taking the piss" after the 6th signature. The lad had a thick pile of player profile pics or something. I'd love to know how much he was planning to rip people off for on Ebay!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, davieG said:

https://tbrfootball.com/gutted-hes-not-here-james-tarkowski-admits-hes-really-disappointed-everton-didnt-sign-7m-player-now/

‘Gutted he’s not here’: James Tarkowski admits he’s really disappointed Everton didn’t sign £8m player now
Lucas Arnold

Thu 24 August 2023 8:35, UK
Everton centre-back James Tarkowski has admitted that he really misses his old central-defensive partner Conor Coady.

Speaking to The Times, Tarkowski said that he was great friends with Coady during his time at the club.

Tarkowski shared that Coady was very vocal in the side along with goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

Tarkowski said: “I’m gutted he’s not here, me and him were good mates.”

And when asked if Coady was really that loud he said: “Yes! I can talk a fair bit but I can’t beat Conor and Jordan [Pickford].”

Everton chose not to take the option to make Coady’s loan move a permanent one from Wolverhampton Wanderers in the summer.

The England defender instead joined Championship side Leicester City for a fee of around £8m.

And although Tarkowski would be disappointed that Coady didn’t sign for the club, he wasn’t actually paired with him towards the season’s end.

Both Yerry Mina and Michael Keane looked to be preferred by manager Sean Dyche in Everton’s crucial run in.

Keane is now partnering Tarkowski at the start of this Premier League season.

Tarkowski says he’s gutted that Coady isn’t still an Everton player
Although Coady may have not been the answer for Dyche’s Everton, the side are having defensive issues.

A 4-0 loss to Aston Villa on Sunday was a performance unlike any Sean Dyche team.

Whether the side will target any defensive reinforcements before the window closes remains to be seen.

And if the side’s defeat to Fulham was unlucky, their trip to Villa certainly wasn’t.

Recent analysis suggests that Dyche’s current centre-back partnership of Tarkowski and Keane isn’t working for the side.

Not to say that a Tarkowski and Coady pairing would be doing better at Everton, but Dyche may not want to settle on his duo just yet.

Everton’s win rate with Keane and Tarkowski hasn’t been too impressive over the last year.

Whether it’s signings or changes, there’s clearly still a lot to be done at Everton.

Any Everton fan will tell you Dyche’s continued selection of Keane is one of their many problems at the moment 

49 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Any Everton fan will tell you Dyche’s continued selection of Keane is one of their many problems at the moment 

Bizarre really. Burnley really improved after the clown left for Everton and they replaced him with, ironically, Tarkowski. 

Keane is a walking disaster zone

Guest Sideshow Faes

Think he's gonna be great for us. Didn't realise before we signed him how switched on he is and what a good communicator.