Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

Can we finally get rid of Ward now please?

we have 2 really solid keepers worthy of playing in the premier league. We are gonna need them for the first few games to shot stop everything!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Was Bazanu the worst for this stat in the Prem last season as well? I remember him being up their with Ward. Quite the achievement to be worst 2 seasons in a row even after dropping down a level.

He was and comfortably the worst as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

we have 2 really solid keepers worthy of playing in the premier league. We are gonna need them for the first few games to shot stop everything!

I think  his wages have made him difficult to move.  The club will have to work out a way to move him along in the summer. I was hoping Wrexham. would. be interested

On 25/04/2024 at 14:57, cruzFOX said:

Think we've been trying to for quite some time :(

Mads has been one of our best signings in the last few years. His shot stopping reminds me of a prime kasper. I always fancy home to pull off a save when the attacker breaks through our defence. 

Fed up of talking about Ward. Get him gone. 

• Like 1

On 25/04/2024 at 16:00, orangecity23 said:

Was Bazanu the worst for this stat in the Prem last season as well? I remember him being up their with Ward. Quite the achievement to be worst 2 seasons in a row even after dropping down a level.

Not only was he the worst last season, he was the worst on record since they began these xG stats. Southampton persists with him due to his decent distribution, but he's by far the worst shot-stopper I've ever seen at this level and it shows on their goals conceded despite being 4th place.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2024 at 15:57, cruzFOX said:

Ward is the only keeper we have that has PL experience.

• Haha 1