Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

5 hours ago, KasperSlice said:

Found it mind boggling seeing big numbers of people in the kop swearing at him for the mistake on Saturday. What do they think doing that is going to do? 

But at half time, he clapped the crowd and there was a fair amount of clapping back and support....

32 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

But at half time, he clapped the crowd and there was a fair amount of clapping back and support....

This - i saw a lot of respect and fair play to him for turning around and making a point of clapping back.

Not the first time this year we have given a goal or a easy gift by using this play just a few yards from our line.earlier someone pointed out its 2 mins to half time just knock it sideways to doyle  and he can do his thing,he  mads could see the play in front of him but took too long to make a decision and  we got what was coming

Assuming we get prem next year and that happens 3/4 times we could be kissing 10 points away.

hes  a good keeper but we have to be efficient and  cut out the poor decisions

15 hours ago, adejo92 said:

There's 100% reason to blame the tactics.

I don't blame Mads, he's forced to play a certain way that is risky and has very little margin for error. Almost been caught out numerous times so inevitable be punished at some point.

Mads has been brilliant this season and I genuinely can't see a stand out weakness in his game.

I'm probably in the minority,  but I can't get used to this suicide ball between our keeper & defence whereby we pass to people who are actively under pressure. The ball only ends up in the same area a single safe pass could have achieved.

It's not just us though,  you see a lot of teams do it.

I do agree with you for what its worth, not sure why people are blaming players for tactical problems.  After the game Enzo should be telling everyone dont pass to the keeper when there is a striker right in front of him, and especially when the keeper is right in front of the goal.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, KasperSlice said:

Found it mind boggling seeing big numbers of people in the kop swearing at him for the mistake on Saturday. What do they think doing that is going to do? 

Its always the player's fault it seems.

Use your ****ing arms next time Mads.

I know there’s this idea keepers have to use their feet nowadays but as a keep you can also use your arms and hands!

Edited by Matt

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Stolarcyzk does seem a better shot stopper

Unpopular opinion but I don’t feel comfortable with Hermansen at all.

We’ve not seen enough of Stolarcyzk to say any other but what I have seen I’ve felt more comfortable.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

R we really blaming mads for their goal? 

This ! He couldn't do too much with it given how we basically them a free run at goal 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...