Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wout Faes

Galatasaray wants to transfer Yunus Akgün to Leicester and hire Wout Faes. Yunus's talks with Leicester continue. Faes didn't want to play in the Championship.

Edited by Iran
Translation
  • Haha 1

aint no way we are selling unless we get the asking price and a replacement, plus as said they wont pay what we want, theyll try and blag a loan with an option to buy, and frankly we wont take that

tbf he could easily be one of the players Enzo said had a change of heart and wants to stay now

18 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Turkish clubs don't ever actually sign players from English Leagues because they just don't have the money or are bunch of tight c*nts so no, he won't be going. Turkish clubs are joke clubs.

Wilfred Zaha turned down 200k a week to move from England to the Turkish league 🤔🤔

30 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've swam against the tide with Wout Faes all summer. I think he's a superb player. Have done all the way through. 

Ok, standard so much lower than he's paid to play at, but he's looked imperious in the two games so far. 

Makes to many mistakes to be a superb player.

Has lot of good attributes to be a good CB, but needs to be more focused with better discison making and positional sense.

Feel he could develop under Enzo.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've swam against the tide with Wout Faes all summer. I think he's a superb player. Have done all the way through. 

Ok, standard so much lower than he's paid to play at, but he's looked imperious in the two games so far. 

Imperious? lol

Crikey. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

I’m not sure why he doesn’t seem to be rated on FT. I think he’s a decent player, if he can concentrate for a full 90 minutes he’ll be great

I think you've almost answered your own question there

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

I’m not sure why he doesn’t seem to be rated on FT. I think he’s a decent player, if he can concentrate for a full 90 minutes he’ll be great

That’s like saying if the one legged man can walk like he has two legs he will be fine 

• Haha 2

Interesting mix of opinions!

I think he'll be outstanding at this level, so I'm very much in the 'keep' camp. Think he'll become a key player for Maresca as he can bring the ball out of defence pretty comfortably.

Also, if Souttar goes (as seems very likely), I'd be surprised to see another CB leave.

• Like 3