Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wout Faes

6 hours ago, Turtle27 said:

Wilfred Zaha turned down 200k a week to move from England to the Turkish league 🤔🤔

He has a passion for kebabs. 

Nobody is going to pay us money for Wout Faes are they. Won’t happen.

Just hoping he’s found his level and will do OK in the Championship as he’s going to be around for a while.

He was probably the best of the three against Cov so here’s hoping!

7 hours ago, Iran said:

Galatasaray wants to transfer Yunus Akgün to Leicester and hire Wout Faes. Yunus's talks with Leicester continue. Faes didn't want to play in the Championship.

Faaes didn;'t want to play in the championship - well he shouldn't have been so shite in the Premeir League then should he - some truly horrendous performances from him last season 

• Like 1

We may favour a loan as he is only a year into a lengthy contract so from an FFP perspective he will still be showing at about £12m, which we are highly unlikely to recoup. A loan fee of £3m with them covering his wages with an option/obligation to buy at £12m next season wouldn’t be a bad deal. 

If we can negotiate something similar for Souttar, I would then look to try and do a loan deal for Harwood-Bellis or put in a bid for Ronnie Edwards from Peterborough 

I’ve been of the view of not rating him and favouring him moving during the close season. However, he did look good against Coventry and that was taking into account that along with Doyle, they were having to cover Vestergaard so doing more than their share of the defending.

If we are getting rid of Souttar, I’d now favour keeping Faes if he wants to be here, bring one more in (Edwards from Posh, it’s so obvious!).

Probably would need replacing as first choice if we go up. But even then, good enough for the squad at that level.

7 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

I’m not sure why he doesn’t seem to be rated on FT. I think he’s a decent player, if he can concentrate for a full 90 minutes he’ll be great

Think you have answered your own question. Can be excellent but then has a complete brain fart and costs a goal . Should get away with them in the championship and hopefully learn to concentrate

No more first team players who have been playing will go. Unless it’s a fee we can’t refuse. We can’t diminish the squad to the point of not being able to replace players. Squad depth is what will see us through this season. 

40 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

No more first team players who have been playing will go. Unless it’s a fee we can’t refuse. We can’t diminish the squad to the point of not being able to replace players. Squad depth is what will see us through this season. 

Yep. 

We've made it clear which players are up for sale. If we let Faes go now, who is clearly favoured, we've got to replace him. 

Only way he goes imo is if we literally can't sell or loan a single other soul and we get a chance to sign someone we're desperate for. 

9 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

He's been a move ahead in both games. If not two moves v Burton. He's already spotted the trouble before it happens. The guy is way too advanced for this level. 

Did you see how many big chances Coventry created? 

• Like 1